What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most potent autoflowers

Jayded

I really enjoyed fugue state from Mephisto,my fave smells of grapefruit and sweet cinnamon and all had a punchy high to them
picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisr...re-buying-weed-wrong-and-so-is-everyone-else/

........THC shopping is almost as bad and dumb as buying wine based on how cool the label looks (which is also how some people buy weed).

Not only does THC content have nothing to do with how “good” the weed is, as recent research conducted by the University of Colorado and published in JAMA Psychiatry found, THC content is also a poor indicator of potency.

High-THC weed doesn’t even get you “more high”!

bibi40

Thanks for the link ,

i' m really ok with the fact Thc is not all ,
but for me this study is not really accurate ,
they said 24% thc is much more than 16% ,
yes , number are true , but 16% Thc is not mid-grade for me , it' s good weed and 24% just better .
12 % are correct and above 10 % I don' t have any effect ( perceptible for me ) ,
do the test with low thc strain ( 6-8% ) and everyone used to good weed would said that do nothing , so it' s a good indicator i thought

and the joke " A good way—maybe the best way—to determine if cannabis will be good, or at least good for you, is to smell it. "

only my thought :thank you:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's the whole package, not just thc. This goes to show potency is subjective. When customers ask us that same question when buying our auto seeds: "Yield and preference are subjective."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisr...re-buying-weed-wrong-and-so-is-everyone-else/

........THC shopping is almost as bad and dumb as buying wine based on how cool the label looks (which is also how some people buy weed).

Not only does THC content have nothing to do with how “good” the weed is, as recent research conducted by the University of Colorado and published in JAMA Psychiatry found, THC content is also a poor indicator of potency.

High-THC weed doesn’t even get you “more high”!

Unfortunately legal markets don't reflect this. Customer demand is for high THC :/

Not saying that makes sense... but that IS what makes $$$

The black market seems to have more of a balanced assessment of quality.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not saying that makes sense... but that IS what makes $$$

The black market seems to have more of a balanced assessment of quality.

True, but there's more to it than just thc, as we've discussed. States do have regulations. That's why moonshine in some states out sells high alcoholic % vodka.

Sunshineinabag

I'm grabbing afterthought after trying others........enough said

I was misled by a snake oil salesmen about autoflowers. I look forward to seeing what afterthought has.........I shoulda been more cautious man shaking my head talk about false advertising lol
Your mango cuts sound good arid.;)

I was misled by a snake oil salesmen about autoflowers. I look forward to seeing what afterthought has.........I shoulda been more cautious man shaking my head talk about false advertising lol

It's a simple recessive trait. There's no reason that with competent breeding you can't get the potency up

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Snake Oil Salesperson? We are straight up, no elusiveness.

Some are out for the money....we breed for the connoisseur, the med patient. We don't have a "mango cut".

Klompen

As my grow comes together I am taking autos so much more seriously than I used to. My only real complaint would be that my current stuff is mostly indica types. I have just always been a big haze lover. Anything Haze is a huge win for me. A fast-finishing auto with haze qualities would be spectacular. Cindy lines are really amazing. Seems like everyone forgets about trainwreck these days too. There's some great lines you hardly see around anymore. Well, to be fair I am not a breeder so I'm sure there are clones floating around if you "know a guy"

To answer your question, 'Boogieman', Jack and Haze strains seem to be more potent than others. It's the culmination of strains, finding the best phenos. Cindy/Princess has those genes. And not all strains are the same.

And it comes down to preference. Some love AK, while others Mazar. Terpenes are important.

It's the whole enchilada, cheese and all.....

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As my grow comes together I am taking autos so much more seriously than I used to. My only real complaint would be that my current stuff is mostly indica types. I have just always been a big haze lover. Anything Haze is a huge win for me. A fast-finishing auto with haze qualities would be spectacular. Cindy lines are really amazing. Seems like everyone forgets about trainwreck these days too. There's some great lines you hardly see around anymore. Well, to be fair I am not a breeder so I'm sure there are clones floating around if you "know a guy"

Haze auto strains take time as we have several in our catalog. Not a quick finisher, yet amply rewarded once they come to fruition.