What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi gold DWC after many year break.

FCDobbs

Hey everybody been gone from growing for 8 or 9 years. With the coronavirus it looks like Ill be home long enough to do a grow. Ive always wanted to do a landrace. I have some 5 yr old Ace Malawi gold. I hope they will pop they have not been refrigerated but have been kept dry.

I dont want to deal with RO water runs all the time so I'm looking at this RO filter. If anyone has feedback thats great. Its 150gpd $86.

http://www.purewaterclub.com/index.php/poq-5bb-150.html

For the nute chiller I'm looking at a HD 80watt water cooler.

The plant will be in a 5 gal till midway into flower then a 15-20 gal blue storage container.

Air comes from 3 air pumps. Nothing like redundancy.

Lighting is an old 400 watt conversion Philips cmh.

I still have to dig out all the equip.

Cheers and good to be back although it seems like the site is not as active as it once was.

This is cool. I will be doing the same thing pretty much but with RSC Malawi Gold in RDWC. I have twelve beans I've been holding onto. Good luck with this!