What's new

Hi eveyrone!

AuntieKush

Hi everyone, been lurking here for a while, wanted to say hi and tell everyone thanks for the knowledge, and I'm looking forward to learning & growing together more.

Just for fun, here's a picture of some clones I've picked up for my grow:

Attachments

• resized_IMG_2062_(Medium).jpg
    resized_IMG_2062_(Medium).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 23

RedR

How'do and welcome!!
That looks like a great start, keep em coming.

Tell us about your setup you plan on using if ya do not mind.
I too am very green myself and yes I 100% agree, the forums here are a wonderful wealth of information and have leaned on it myself. I am a crazy fan of all the DIY threads too.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your grow =)

AuntieKush

Welcome AntieKush! Nice to meet you. :tiphat:

Thanks!

How'do and welcome!!
That looks like a great start, keep em coming.

Tell us about your setup you plan on using if ya do not mind.
I too am very green myself and yes I 100% agree, the forums here are a wonderful wealth of information and have leaned on it myself. I am a crazy fan of all the DIY threads too.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your grow =)

I'm using soil (fox farm ocean forest) in a tent (4x4). I inherited some gear from a friend of mine, so i'm going to hit the ground running. I'll post a journal soon!

AuntieKush

The clones came like that, and I had the same question. Apparently clones leaves are too big for their root systems, so they clip the tips of the leaves to make them a bit smaller and more in line with how big the roots are, otherwise they would dry out.

Thanks for all the welcomes.

I made a grow journal thread here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8844028

Latest posts

Latest posts