What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

good problem to have

Im'One

I have a bubba hash mom that produced twelve cuts a month ago, nine rooted and five were identical and planted in pots. She is now ready for at least that many more, and my romulan grapefruit has revegged and is almost ready to take cuts. Im limited to six in flower and six in veg...what do i do with all these cuts?
I am flowering the first batch now. Technically was over limit for aminute, then they went into flowering room.

Mr. J

Fuck limits. Grow them all. It's not like they don't have other things to worry about now, like arresting people for surfing alone or walking their dogs. What else are you supposed to do while locked up in your house? You need the extra medicine for the emotional trauma caused by the isolation that they're forcing on you. At least that's what I would tell them if they came to count your plants, which they won't do anyway.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I have a bubba hash mom that produced twelve cuts a month ago, nine rooted and five were identical and planted in pots. She is now ready for at least that many more, and my romulan grapefruit has revegged and is almost ready to take cuts. Im limited to six in flower and six in veg...what do i do with all these cuts?
I am flowering the first batch now. Technically was over limit for aminute, then they went into flowering room.
You have friends dontcha? :)

MedFaced

Send them to me. :biggrin:

Can you get your wife or others into the program? That could double your allowance or would it? I’m not familiar with the particulars of your medical laws, but what they had in CA was more of a guideline than concrete rules. I don’t remember exactly but the allowance was something like 6 in flower, 12 in veg, and 8 dried ounces. Those were just guidelines though. It was fairly simple to have a legal argument to possess more. I got caught with 100’s of plants but was mostly safe because of my affiliation with a collective. It was a PITA but the medical laws kept the unfriendly DA in check. No one I knew cared about plant counts until “legalization” happened. Lol

If you have a collective, speak to your lawyer on the specifics. If you’re a patient, find another patient and buddy up. Don’t need to inform anyone of a grow sight. Just a partnership where someone else could say, “yes, that half is mine and he grows because I can’t.”

Wish I could offer anything else, but I’m not as well informed as I used to be.

Im'One

I dont have friends that know. My friends that know are in other states and we cannot really travel now.

My job requires a certain profile. So my friends do not know what i do.

I am rhinking of getting the wife a card. That would be twelve plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts