What's new

How long do I veg before cloning?

CimbaKat

I have fem Shoreline Sour Diesel, Purple Punch, ECSD and Gorilla OG Kush from Green Point Seeds that im vegging atm. I started seeds 2/27/2020 and I transplanted them on 3/9/2020. How long should I wait to take cuts for clones..? Im hoping to throw some outdoors by May if possible, if not its whatever. Specifically the GOGK and PP for outdoor.

I also have some Hemp that needs to get cloned. Same start dates and transplanted 3/9 - 3/10/2020.

Some are pretty fuckin big already, 18inches plus, a lotta growth.. kinda shocked to be honest. Vegging under full spec LEDs
Thanks.

touringfunkband

I take cuttings just before I induce flowering. I would suggest taking cuts that have at least three nodes, even if you end up trimming the leaves at the last node. Because of the climate where I live, I have the best of luck taking smaller cuts with green, virgin stems then with larger cuts that can have woodier stems.

T

TheForgotten

I agree....
It's always best to let the plant become adult first if possible. The clone is biologically the same age.

Mattbho

Dont put them outside too early they will flower and reveg you will lose a 3 weeks- month . Try and plant close to solstice.

Cuttings I usually top at 4 or 5th node take a nice cutting and clone it they will bush out then you can snag the bottoms and get another 2 or 4 cuttings

Latest posts

Latest posts