What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urban Legends Auto test.

Cmoon

Thanks kindly bibi, I feel these plants have weathered more then a few storms and still produced, buds a bit airy then im familiar with on a finished plant, on the other hand tight buddage in a damp climates never come out well either...polytunnel with a 1000 in and a bit of environmental control would be rewarding.

Fabulous odour off the nearly dried, night scented stock springs to mind and its first year in 20 iv not done them.

bests cmoon

RED 1

Thanks kindly bibi, I feel these plants have weathered more then a few storms and still produced, buds a bit airy then im familiar with on a finished plant, on the other hand tight buddage in a damp climates never come out well either...polytunnel with a 1000 in and a bit of environmental control would be rewarding.

Fabulous odour off the nearly dried, night scented stock springs to mind and its first year in 20 iv not done them.

bests cmoon

Pissing down with rain,off the plane straight into a cab, take me to Christiania,a foot long joint is waiting for me
It was a great smoking moment sitting under a gas heater lamp(parasol)
getting stoned
Was just wondering if in a wet climate a lamp like that would help with keeping plants happier, humidity away, somewhat ?
:)
Nice to have you back

Cmoon

Pissing down with rain,off the plane straight into a cab, take me to Christiania,a foot long joint is waiting for me
It was a great smoking moment sitting under a gas heater lamp(parasol)
getting stoned
Was just wondering if in a wet climate a lamp like that would help with keeping plants happier, humidity away, somewhat ?
:)
Nice to have you back

deffinatly a thought RED , then youd have to add the price of the gas on the grow:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts