What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Multi Strain Coco SOG

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Hey peeps. So after about 5 years or so of not being able to do anything, I was finally able to pop some beans last year and get a grow going again. As of right now, here are the strains I have running:

Sour Bubble, Sweet Cindy & Sour Grape from BOG. I have (2) phenos for both of the sour, and (1) pheno of the sweet Cindy. I will be cutting down to one each on the sours by the next run. I might actually cut the Sour Bubble out completely, not sure yet.

I am also running 2 strains from Umami Seed Co. Mint Sours & Gas MAC. I have (4) phenos of the Mint & (1) for Gas MAC. I really like all of the Mints & have not been able to decide which one I am going to get rid of. Most likely will keep 2 of them.

Lighting wise I am using diy LED lights with Samsung quantum boards powered by Meanwell drovers. I think they are running at roughly 480 watts each, but I need to dig out the killawat and find out exactly how much.

Plant density is at 4 per square foot. I am doing drain to waste via a 3/4 PVC manifold fed to plants by 1/4” tubing and drip stakes. I am using plain old red solo cups as pots. I just took a 4x4 piece of plywood and drilled holes 6” on center. Gives me a solid 64 plants under each light. I’m running two at the moment. Nutrient are Jacks - 3 grams Part A & 2.5 grams part B in veg. In flower I’m adding .5 grams MKP in bloom. This has really been the simplest nute schedule I’ve ever used. I make a 40 gallon Rez and it lasts me about 2 weeks. The multiple strains make it a little harder to keep all the girls perfect, but the jacks are keeping them pretty damn happy.

I just cut down my first full tray yesterday. I had a few issues my first couple of runs with this setup. Basically forgot how to clone, so I wasn’t able to fill the tray. Also I missed a hermie on the second go around, so I had a full seeded tray. Made some really nice oil though with that batch. Looking forward to see what the yields are going to be on this one.

Attaching pics of the current run, the tray I just emptied and the lights I have, plus the goodies in the drying tent. I’ll let you know what the final numbers are when I trim, hopefully by the middle of the week or so. Thanks for your time, have a great night.

aod

Attachments

• 91319389-FBF6-472B-8D46-DDF2EE32C247.jpg
    91319389-FBF6-472B-8D46-DDF2EE32C247.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 1453F358-AF1A-4087-A295-BEC1110B36A2.jpg
    1453F358-AF1A-4087-A295-BEC1110B36A2.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 70642D2D-AA30-481A-BF21-8B40CC627474.jpg
    70642D2D-AA30-481A-BF21-8B40CC627474.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 835BA7A9-267D-4447-99AD-F45F9F06E770.jpg
    835BA7A9-267D-4447-99AD-F45F9F06E770.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 38
  • A4932C4B-6666-426D-8B28-287BDDEA0CFF.jpg
    A4932C4B-6666-426D-8B28-287BDDEA0CFF.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 40

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Fuck it up buddy!!

Looks good but I bet multiple strains piss you off.

Do a light per and tweak freak!

:yes: :yes:

PS Did you manufacture those lights yourself??

ridoo

Hi mean mr.mustard,
As I put my hands in diy led things I see they talk about those samsung things on the IC forum dedicated to LED here :

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=370287

Fuck it up buddy!!

Looks good but I bet multiple strains piss you off.

Do a light per and tweak freak!

:yes: :yes:

PS Did you manufacture those lights yourself??

there is a thread of a guy showing how to buy and wire them and so on but can't find it anymore sorry

oh maybe this one is the good one :

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=370287

whitebox

Waoooow Man , very nice setup here, automated drain to waste is the go with coco.
i handwater twice every light cycle plants are more than nice but it is a pain in my ass!!!!
i'm subbed.

AOD2012

Veteran
Thanks, fellas.

mmm - lights were built by me. I used a little DIY tutorial - I used this https://ledgardener.com/diy-led-strip-build-designs-samsung-bridgelux/

The multiple strains are a little bit a pain in the ass, does make it a lot harder to dial everything. I am about to have my moms at a point where I will be able to get a single plant under each light. I am almost done trimming everything up. As of right now I have a little over an lb. From what i can tell the final count should be around 600g.

I rushed putting the batch of clones I just harvested into flower, should have let them situate for a few days in the solo cups before flipping. The batch I currently have in flower vegged for about 4-5 days, and they are noticeably better than the last ones. bud development is a lot more pronounced.

Throwing in another set of clones in a couple days. I will get some more pics up this weekend probably. Also have to defoliate the ones that are in there.

Thanks guys.

aod

Cmoon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Originally Posted by Moonshine*
Dont put much faith in shit u read , instead put faith in what u learn through practical application.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

:tiphat:

AOD2012

Veteran
hey peeps, Happy Friday. My last pull netted me roughly 675 grams from one of the 4x4 areas. I had a bunch of crappy plants that I should have even put in, and they did not really amount to anything. I am happy with that though. I will post up some pics of the finished product tomorrow hopefully.

Here is what I currently have in flower . These ones are at 6 weeks. I am going to pull the bulk of these at 9. I have two phenos i am going to let go to ten though.

Here are before and after shots on the ones at two weeks. I let these veg a little too long, so they are pretty lanky. I am still figuring out how much these like being trimmed, but I was pretty aggressive this go around. I have been getting a bunch of larf that I really do not want to deal with anymore.

Last are the next batch going in. First shot is the roots in the turbokloner, second are right after I transplanted.

Once I have these in, it will be the first time the room is going to be at full capacity. (2) sections with 64 plants each & (1) with 48. First couple rounds I put the plants into flower the same day I transplanted from the cloner to cups. Last two rounds I let them veg for 5-6 days, which I think may be just a little too long for the size I want them to be at the end of the stretch. I am going to let the ones i just transplanted get settled in for like 3 days and let them go into flower. Will see how it works out this time.

I will get some dried & cured flower shots up soon. Thanks for stopping by.

aod

MattKKZ

hOLY SHIT how did you last 5 years man... you must of been itching its been about 1 year for me and ive been drooling over all the pics online

just got me some GGG exhalation
https://bankofseeds.com/24-gage-green-group-seeds

GRAPE STOMPER OG X BREATHWORK #1

Im fucking pumped

Anyway keep up the good work and remember when you grow your own weed you smoke twice ;)