What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Attention all old Stoners would you smoke and grow this sexy mexi?

rolandomota

IMG_20200307_133947.jpg would you smoke this?
And would you attempt to grow the seeds of this, dare I say, mexican landrace??

It smells fruity I'm not sure maybe a peach and melon mix? and a bit herbal .
Let me know what you think everyone and he'll yeah I'll smoke this and grow it's seed I'm sure I can do a better job and it will be better than this.

Right now I'm test smoking this I just got it today. I need a bit More Time to get to know it ....then I will do a smoke report.
P.s. it's a quarter.....pound for a 100 yea buddy! :woohoo::dance013::smoke out::smokeit:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why not? Grew a lot of Mexican bag seed in the 1970's, early 80's. If you've got the time and space....again, why not?! Good luck!

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Yes, I'd smoke and grow anything that was even remotely like the Mexican strains from my youth, no matter what it looked like! :biggrin:

BlackBart

Veteran
Every once in awhile you would get a batch of some killer Mexi but a lot of it was run of the mill stuff

T

TakenByTheSky

That's some nice nugget Rolando 👍

Yes, I'd smoke and grow anything that was even remotely like the Mexican strains from my youth, no matter what it looked like! :biggrin:

Cosmic have you ever hear of la primera dama aka first lady by delicatessen seeds?

It's ancestral Mexican sativa that supposedly came from R.c Clarke. It might be what you're looking for.

First Lady | Delicatessen
Primera Dama aka First Lady is derived from the first Mexican Sativas that were used for the first crosses of marijuana on the East Coast of the US during the 60's & 70's. Primera Dama was selected for her transcendence effects and incredible genetic properties. She will give a devestating buzz with a sweet flavour and smell. She is the Eve of Sativa marijuanas.

Cmoon

some of the strongest shit looks like shit, thats very good looking bud and i'l grow the seeds:biggrin:

T

TheForgotten

some of the strongest shit looks like shit, thats very good looking bud and i'l grow the seeds:biggrin:

Troof....
I don't know if you remember the dark Cambodian from the 80's (chocolate Bodie?) or Thai stick, neither looked amazing but one was really good and the other great.... :woohoo:

Grula

I would smoke it, but I would'nt grow it, the reason for that is you never know what you get. somtines (seldom) is killer weed, but most of the time you feel it's time wasted
Your mileage may worry

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Good looking bud, smells sweet, let me think - yes.

I was reading some great stories in the "Old school AZ" thread, and one story was of guys who were visiting cartel dudes, and brought them a bunch of seeds they had kept from good stuff that had come up north. The cartel guy was glad, as they had grown all sensi, and had no seeds. Good Mexican bagweed could be any kind of genetics these days.

Landrace sativas, good luck.

White Beard

Compared to the brick weed I remember, that stuff is GORGEOUS...if I send you 100, pick me up one o’ those, please

TheSg

If you don't like the excitement of strange foreign genetics that could hold some unique specimens then you can get out!
Jk

Mexico bagseed.
Looks very solid for mexican buds.

I've always been a bagseed junkie.
I'm So hooked on sprouting free seeds
It's the best!

It's like quantity over quality with the initial seeded buds
Then comes the search for the best one.

Fun stuff!