What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Friday at The Vault (Insane Offers)

Ringodoggie

Premium user
WOW!! Lightning fast shipping across the pond to Midwest USA.

Thanks once again to George and the entire gang at The Vault for these awesome promotions.

Make The Vault your first choice for Seeds... Service.... and Someone [who cares].

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I just wanted to give another shout out to George and The Vault for opening my eyes to a new world.

Explain: I was one of the winners in this contest. Through a fluke, I ended up with the auto seeds instead of the FEM seeds that I actually won. Well, I had never tried an auto. Never had much interest and never understood why an indoor grower would want or need an auto. But, what the heck. I won them. They were free. What the heck. Toss them in some dirt.

I used one of the stickies in the AUTO FLOWERING forum as a guide and popped 5 seeds (4 strains) into dirt.

Well, we are in week 5 now and I must say that this is one of the most rewarding grows I have done in my 50 years of growing pot.

Wow! I have NEVER seen ANYTHING grow this fast. I am a gardener and tomatoes, squash and a few other veggies grow at warp speed but these AUTOs are simply amazing. I literately sat and watched for about 4 hours while a leaf bloomed and unfolded. (Gotta be pretty fucking bored to sit for 4 hours and watch grass grow. But, I'm from the Midwest and we do that a lot around here in the Summer, anyway. LOL)

I have heard that AUTOs don't quite keep up with the quality of non-autos but I smoke mostly for taste, anyway (tolerance issues) so, being able to have 4 new strains to taste is great. Other breeders claim that autos are fast catching up in terms of quality. I will soon, know.

In short, this has been a very enjoyable grow for me and I never would have enjoyed the experience if it were not for George, The Vault, and these awesome contests they run.

So, thanks once again to the whole gang over there at The Vault for opening my eyes to a new and very enjoyable experience.

:)

Ringodoggie

Premium user
There were 1 each of Barney's Farm Glue Gelato and Malana Bomb (love Barney's Farm) and 2 Original Sensible Seeds Bruce Banner and a Sensi Seeds Northern Lights. All Autos, All Fem.

This is an odd grow for me. I just moved and for the past 30+ years I had a huge grow area with 2 rooms. Veg and flower. So, I had a perpetual setup that harvested a pound or 2 every couple months. More than enough for my needs. Now, I have 1 tent in a temporary setup and not much time before I move again. That's what sparked me to plant the autos.... seed to harvest, 8 to 10 weeks. Pretty quick.

The other plants are also an odd situation for me. I usually clone right before I turn 12/12 to flower. Since I didn't have 2 rooms and I knew I was moving again soon, I didn't take clones. Then, at the last minute, during harvest, I decided to take a bunch of clones. This was literally during harvest that I took clones. I didn't think many would make the re-veg and re-root journey but I was surprised that I only lost one plant. It took forever for them to root and re-veg but they are 8 weeks old now and very healthy looking. However, they are the size of my typical clones at more like 4 weeks. I doubt I will be here to flower them but they will make great gifts to friends before I move.

It's really been fun watching these autos grow. They quickly outpaced the clones and at half their age, they are twice their size. LOL

A couple of them flowered almost right away and the big Malana Bomb up front still has not shown. This girl stretches a few inches every day. You can actually watch her grow. I just started flowering nutes.

The tiny one in the back had a problem when it sprouted. The shell stuck and one of the cotyledons broke completely off. I tried to pull the shell off and broke the other cotyledon. I couldn't believe it. All that was left was a tiny sprout with no leaf at all. I started to pull and toss but I had plenty of room in the tent and I was curious if t would make it. Wow, that tough little bitch pulled though like nothing ever happened. She is way behind the others in size but she made a complete recovery.

These autos are some tough little bitches. LOL Must be that ditch-weed they cross it with to get it to auto. Not only did it breed in the auto trait but it sure seemed to make them super hardy. This is only one experience but I would think that autos would be great for beginning growers. Tough little girls.

I snapped a couple pics but they didn't come out very good. Here's an overall pic. The 5 autos are in the center with the LSD and SKUNK clones all around.

Once again, huge thanks to you, George and to The Vault for showing me something new. At 70 years old, I sometimes feel like I have seen it all and it's a real pleasure when something new and fresh enters my life.

Peace...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 41

George_TheVault

cool!

Barneys Farm give away a free seed with all Vault orders and another on all orders over £50 and rumour has it they will soon be giving away a pack of 10 as well on all orders over £200 at The Vault !!

Ringodoggie

Premium user
And, just a heads up to all you USA buyers who might prefer a USA seedbank.... I got my seeds faster from The Vault than I did from a certain unmentioned Oregon based seed bank that I dealt with recently. Fastest overseas shipping ever and a selection that (again, no offense to USA banks) puts most USA seedbanks to shame.

And, more freebies than you can shake a stick at. What more could you ask for?

Can't say enough good. And, that's not real common for me. LOL

Peace

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Well, lookie here... It's been 10 weeks and this little Sensi Seeds Northern Lights Auto is almost ready. She's starting to fade. Frosting up nicely. I think another week or so and she'll be about ready.

I didn't do anything but drop the seed in a bucket of dirt. Sensi did the rest. Well, OK, I watered and fertilized a little. LOL

Thanks again to George and to Sensi Seeds. I will be 'toasting' you both real soon. LOL

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 45

Latest posts

Latest posts