Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > MALAWI cob cure, POISON husks, roundup glyphosate!

Thread Title Search
MALAWI cob cure, POISON husks, roundup glyphosate! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2020, 08:55 AM #11
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
Smoking weed is worse than glyphosate??!!!

Just wow.

What exactly is the reason why they aren't using parchment?

I am just now ordering my corn seeds, you can too!!
mean mr.mustard is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2020, 03:46 AM #12
"Username"

If you are worried about the corn cob leaves (when doing Tangwena's Malawi fermented cob technique), then simply use oven baking (parchment) paper instead as it works great.
This type of paper is durable, so much so I sometimes even reuse the same paper for wrapping cobs when I run out.

If you are developing mold when cobbing with natural leaves (or parchment paper) and vacuum sealing then the cobs are too moist when sealing them up.....so dry them out for a little longer after the initial sweating stage to induce fermentation and again before you re-seal for the long term cure.

and I'm not corn farmer but aren't corn crops sprayed with weed killer when the corn has just started growing? I don't think corn is sprayed with poison when the cobs are forming? ...any corn farmers here? The leaves from around the actual corn cob weren't on the plant when initially sprayed so the amount of poison you are getting into your Malawi style cobs is miniscule. If you eat corn, then you are ingesting that poison but smoking a tiny bit of cob at a time is not a concern really. (unless you are the hysterical type who freaks out and amplifies selected info)

Old 06-30-2020, 04:25 AM #13
I wood

I wood has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mean mr.mustard View Post
Smoking weed is worse than glyphosate??!!!

Just wow.

What exactly is the reason why they aren't using parchment?

I am just now ordering my corn seeds, you can too!!
Popcorn grows well and makes good cob wrappers, but i find brown paper from bags much easier.

Still adrift in Hilbert space.
I wood is online now Quote

Old 06-30-2020, 04:44 AM #14
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
People who have gardens can grow corn easily and not spray it.