What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Beauty SSSDH

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobbo4200

sorry i not been posting in yout thread
but looks like you did great with the sssdh

the foxtail haze pheno at the top of this page looks real hazey

hey Tulku
nice pics
what she tasting like

this cut is my grail
if you like haze there your missing out if you not smoke this girl before

wow that last pheno you just posted bobbo4200
delicous looking
its looks like grape haze or something
so beatiful and purple, nice work man

peace

DJXX

Veteran
nice nice Bobbo...the look dankity dank...beauty grow..thanks for sharing..DJXX

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks OJD!! All my SSSDH are all the same, I have been cloning her ever since the first one... She purped up because I have an a/c blowing in, the night-time temps get down to 57 degrees sometimes. It's getting chilly in the Northeast, but I still need the a/c blowing in until I vent my tent outside

GA: She smells really citrus-ey once you crack the jar. Smooth on the inhale, then you can feel it travel through the body to the feet. She gives you a good, mind-frying high for a few hours

DJ: Thank you!, my pleasure!

Thanks again guys!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
The nest SSSDH getting the chop in a couple days. These pics are from 11-7, she will be 11 weeks on the 9th
Thanks taking a look

SmellyFlorist

Thank you for posting your work bobbo... your flowers look truly amazing..... mad props! :tiphat:
Ill be hanging around.... keep killing it...
Smelly

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bump
great thread with lots of info and pics

love your threads bro very detailed
il be hiting you up with more choices of testers avaialble this week

peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks OJD!!
I love your strains!
Sweet!, just let me know-I'd be happy to do some testing for you again! You've got the best strains around!
Thanks again!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
This is a bud from one of the last two SSSDH' that were chopped.

May be a Sour Hazy Jones bud, I can't remember-I took the pic last week sometime lol

W

WeetisPotPie

Great thread, the information you provided will make my first run much easier. Can't wait to pop mine.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Have a couple more SSSDH's going in flower now, somewhere between 5-6 weeks-ish. One is a couple days ahead of the other. I had to supercrop that one on the left down again tonight, bitch was springing back up for the light

And they cuts all rooted :biggrin:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
The next SSSDH coming up for chop, pics were taken last Saturday 2/28. She was 10 weeks, gonna make the chops bout 11ish plus weeks. I wanted to get some pics with the fans still on, before I pulled them off

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Cut each of these SSSDH's at 12 weeks to the day. One was chopped last Saturday, and the other was chopped today

Latest posts

Latest posts