What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SourDiesel v3 from Res.

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got the original cut, the IBL, ChemDawg, Chemdawg double D and a few others, honestly I miss res and his seed. His work was always top notch and when it wasn't he was really honest about it. I hope he gets back into breeding one day. As another "old timer" (when the fuck did that happen) its not the same around here without him.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Rat snitched on many of his friends and the owner of this website and ruined many lives , he should never be welcomed back into the Canna Community.
Once you snitch in our game you are finished and we wont ever let him forget that:tiphat:
I've got the original cut, the IBL, ChemDawg, Chemdawg double D and a few others, honestly I miss res and his seed. His work was always top notch and when it wasn't he was really honest about it. I hope he gets back into breeding one day. As another "old timer" (when the fuck did that happen) its not the same around here without him.

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the comment OJD. I've heard the snitch rumors, but I've never actually seen any proof. He could have snitched on me and couple of others and didn't. If you've got more information to share that would be excellent to read to help me better understand. I'm not trying to be a dick to anyone. I wasn't around when all this shit went down, only heard rumors etc. I left this site before Res did and really when I left Res's content on this site with Dubi's was the only reason I was still around. If he really is a snitch and you can prove it then I agree, fuck him.

acespicoli

You got some pics of those ?
I just saw that IBL in your album sexy as hell thats the girl im after, bet she would self like a champ !

I had some really great strains and lost them all trusted to a friend before I spent a few years in the clink,
got out and asked him if he saved them and reproduced any same thing security issue and lost everything...

I had the original gangster, the skunk cut high times did a article about, day wrecker, some Jamaican a friend brought back, SSH
really nice big bud, P91 smelled just like peanut butter in veg. so many nice seeds lost its a shame there wasn't someone to share them with who would still have them

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do your own research ive not got time to dig up dirt but its common knowledge that he snitched on everyone incuding Chemdog a bunch of his friends and the court papers and everything were posted online so will be easy to find
Thanks for the comment OJD. I've heard the snitch rumors, but I've never actually seen any proof. He could have snitched on me and couple of others and didn't. If you've got more information to share that would be excellent to read to help me better understand. I'm not trying to be a dick to anyone. I wasn't around when all this shit went down, only heard rumors etc. I left this site before Res did and really when I left Res's content on this site with Dubi's was the only reason I was still around. If he really is a snitch and you can prove it then I agree, fuck him.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Its turned into my quest for the holy grail :canabis:
you been running it for awhile ?
man I miss that one

father of casey jones was V3, that is how I knew it is good. this one is bxed with triangle kush bx, so little earthy piney woodiness is mixed in.. so it is not V3, and one of my friend wrote me immediately, that in his opinion it is not V3 but "ibl".. well who knows. this bx smokes like super strong diesel, with scary moment from TK. I personally like real ecsd which is tad bit more sativa than any plant from Rezdog work.

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well ojd I just did like 4 hours of research and all I found is bunch of people using people real names on the internet a bunch of confusion about who ChemDawg and Res are if they're the same person (LOL). I had posted here more but I chose to delete it. This is none of our business.

acespicoli I haven't taken many pictures in recent years man. I'm gonna do better about documentation now that I'm back and I promise some cool side by side of my cut (original I'm 99% sure) the IBL and the Chemdawg (original cut) and some Chemdawg DD.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh - no worries man - lot of water under the bridge now - the feds managed to fuck my life up quite considerably over the whole affair - cost me a small fortune - 30 months banged up in a Manila shit-hole - and 5 years of family life - but in the end I beat an illegal extradition/rendition attempt from the Philippines - then was deported to the UK where the Feds tried a legal extradition - and failed to get my to the USA - because there is no 'Dual Criminality' on dealing cannabis seeds in the USA and the UK - its legal here -

- As far as Rez is concerned - I no longer bear him any malice (I refuse to harbour hate) - he had his problems - got busted - and managed to make them much less by snitching on me and others - yeah it hurts when a so-called buddy does that - but I managed to deal with the outcome somehow - and now the Feds have even dropped the charges and dismissed the case - just late last year - and I'm back with my wife and kids again all happy - in the UK -

Regards - GN

acespicoli

Well ojd I just did like 4 hours of research and all I found is bunch of people using people real names on the internet a bunch of confusion about who ChemDawg and Res are if they're the same person (LOL). I had posted here more but I chose to delete it. This is none of our business.

acespicoli I haven't taken many pictures in recent years man. I'm gonna do better about documentation now that I'm back and I promise some cool side by side of my cut (original I'm 99% sure) the IBL and the Chemdawg (original cut) and some Chemdawg DD.

That would be awesome im stay tuned for those side by side comparisons
The differences in the cuts would be cool I always loved the tivas
That 90's RFK skunk from the dead shows was some of the best smoke

I was riding home listening to the grateful dead tonight
and the casey jones:bis: yeah been thinking about that one for the old school vibe
hopefully its like I remember it - alot of these new strains are kinda watered down on the terpenes
seems like people "seed companies" grow just for THC these days instead of smell and flavor (sweet had some good ones)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts