What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

For those of you who are using Flora Nova Bloom and RO water in coco

richyrich

Out of the slime, finally.
Veteran
I am running RO water in canna coco and only Flora Nova Bloom?

I want to hear from those of you doing the same.

I want to know if you add any calmag.

I want to know what your regiment is; ph, EC and etc..

richyrich

Out of the slime, finally.
Veteran
Thank you. Any growers using exactly straight canna coco, RO water and only Flora Nova Bloom? Please, share. What is your regiment?

Floranova is EXTREMELY easy to use by itself with no additives. I never go above 1tsp per gallon in my sog crops which are in 1 gallon containers and get about 2 feet tall. Just throw 5tsps into a 5 gal and water, no PHing necessary.

-rob

i use pbp now but when i used flora i added 5m/gal of cal mag every other watering til mid-flower then i bump my ph up in th 6.1-6.2 area an never had a problem

icough2getoff

I've used Floranova in coco with RO water, never needed to use calmag or any additives. I find less is more and I rarely ever go above EC 1.2. I usually keep it around EC of 1 for most of the plants life, with little fluctuation. Seems to work with many strains I've grown but some need less and some need a bit more. I rarely have to mess with the pH but I like to see it around 5.7-6.1

P

PkRipper

yea the main thing with flora nova is to SHAKE it GOOD, its so full of dissovled solids they can settle in the bottem of the bottle.
and make sure to give a few days of just plain water in between feeding, with that
I like to give a ten day flush in the end cause its so thick.

I use FN Bloom in pure coco for my moms, seedlings, clones and plants in veg. 1 tsp or 5ml/gal and RO nothing else. It ends up around 550-600 ppm. Been using it for years after Mike from Mandala Seeds recommended it. Less is more as stated earlier, you do have to shake the piss out of it.

My two flowering rooms share a res (2x55gal)via a pump for all the Blumats during flowering. Floranova bloom allows me to only mix one solution for the tanks. I pour 25 ml of FN in two 5 gallon buckets, top them off with RO which mixes it with the agitation from the water pressure from the pump, a couple drops of ph up seal up the buckets and they last almost a week or slightly more.

Gazoo31

I've been using FNB in RO at 3-5ml per gallon. No calmag. It always goes to 5.4 ph, let it bubble or agitate for 12h and it goes right to between 5.8-6.1ph. Awesome smelling buds, more so than the maxibloom ive used previous. Way easier to mix a res as well. I put a marble in my bottle and shake it easy peasy.

Also enjoying megacrop for veg. It gets the same treatment. RO water and 4 grams per gallon, 6.0ph. Never have to use ph down or up unless I add silica with either nute. Maxibloom on the other hand is an acidic bitch, better for tap.

Latest posts

Latest posts