What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JAWS iced in

G

howdy

looks like i need to read more then just the grow forum from now on, tired of being the last one to here about a freind have'n troubles.

Jaws my friend i am sorry to here that mother nature isent treating you that good from now - but things will get better...... wish you good karma.

at least your grils are still kicking :woohoo: Jaws if you need anything have jonnyB drop me a note and make sure your safe and warm.

lamo i thought i was the only one that bbq's in the cold, i think the coldest was -10 when i was out trying to bbq steaks one time. you know it gets damn cold up here where im at every winter.

so far i lost 3 males, 15 clones and the 5 jillybean seedlings, from a tree limb busting the bed room wall and window in this week, the good thing i had the girls down in the bomb shealter and they are safe.

best wishs to you and the family my friend.

zigg :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good news....its a start...nway now he can treat his baby's and warm himself and the family...internet and cable aint that important...

G

Yeah 70's thanks for the update, lets hope his babies are doing fine, and he has not yet went stir crazy.

70s_PotHead

I talked to jaws today and he said he was told no cable or TV till as late as feb 17th, he's going nuts not being able to talk with all is friends, plus he had some deals in the works as he always did that came to a halt....its sucks for him TV wise only getting a few local chanels that show just crap and having to go elsewhere to watch the super bowl is next week :badday:

70s :joint:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmh now he will have some quality time with the family and his girls :pointlaugh:...can't be that bad....:chin:

G

damn, the 17th?!?!?! that really blows! hopefully it'll be a little sooner! :)

R

rule35sub1

Winter blows!
Hope you are hanging in there Jaws.
Warmest wishes to you.

G

Thanks for the updates '70's, and I thought I had it ba when my power went out for 12 days. Feb 14?????? nows thats just rediculous.

Anyways, please send him his family (and his babies ;) my warmest regards. Things are always brightest after the dark.

guerilla

G

hello friends...
ahhh fuck 5 pages damn i do have some friends in seems, let me get up to date on my PM's then i'll be back to this thread......
very nice...

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
!! WB my friend !!

nice 2 have ya safe and sound......!!! dude hows the baby's?

E

easyrasta

:woohoo:
glad to see youre ok
right on my friend
now take care of the babies
jk :wave:
peace
Ez

G

hello friends..
damn that was a lot of pm's to be sure...well theres way to many to thank one by one so i will just give a huge GROUP thank you to every one who stopped by and wished me and mine luck,THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH....

well i'm back on track here, got a few of the kushs to root and i'm going to get them into cups shortly....the biggest number are still unrooted but looking good, i guess keeping them under a single 40w bulb was enough.......

it was not easy keeping 18 plants and 16 cuts tucked under a single bulb, but i moved and twisted them the best i could and it looks like it paid off....i ran a cord from my car into my bedroom window to keep the light on, every couple hours i had to go start the car to keep the juice up ARRR....

i'll get some pics up soon of what the yard and house looked like while this shit was going down.....
peace friends....

P.S. to those friends of mine who left while i was gone, if your still around under another name send me a PM will ya......

P.S P.S. to pothead thank you my friend for keeping every one in the know for me untill i got back, i owe ya big time again hahaha my friend.....

G

hell yeah bro! thats dedication, keeping those things alive! :) good to have ya back, its not the same without ya!

G

Welcome back Jaws and congrats on the Kushes stayin alive and rooting. I've had the WORST luck getting those things to root but was lucky enough to get a well rooted one recently ;) Good luck on the rest of em man. Later

J

jonnybgood29

glad to see you back safe and sound my friend!
thought you got swallowed up by the storm or something! :yoinks:

Latest posts

Latest posts