What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JAWS iced in

70s_PotHead

Just wanted to let everyone know that my good friend and yours Jaws is sitting at home in the hardest hit area of the Midwest ice storm with no electricity. trees and power lines are down all around his house and power is not expected to be repaired for 10 days. He does have gas heat and a gas stove, he said he's warm and has a full belly for now but his 20 seedlings and 15 just received un rooted kush kuts are in jeopardy :badday: he said there's not a flash light or battery light anywhere to be found so there out look is grim.
So everyone please send jaws and his babies some positive karma to help him get thru this situation..

70s :joint:

{Lotus}

Sorry to hear about that Jaws..Hopefully the power will be restored sooner then expected...Here is some positive karma for you and your plants brother..Stay warm man and stay safe..Take it easy..

mtnjohn

Veteran
man oh man....that sucks sorry to hear
it seems that the midwest is really getting hit hard this winter
and on the east coast where i am...its 60f ...crazy shit

hope power comes back on soon

G

:wave: I was thinkin about him when I saw it on the weather channel during the night - hang in there bro. PM if there's more we can help with on this end. As long as he has heat, the plants can be replaced.

Just a note, I have 12-volt air pumps from a bass boat for power outage emergencies, and stock up on 12-volt houselamp bulbs from the RV supply. Anything that can be converted to an RV system, like fridge, stove, lights, air & water pumps. Any rooted plants should be OK a weeks or so....let us know how everything works out.

The Tokes' & Great Lakes crew have him in our thoughts and prayers....

G

Stay safe jaws I hope you and your new babies make it ok. I know how much you have wanted those kushies.

Be Well Bro.

mo,

G

Damnit man ...Jaws hang in there Bud...Your friends are here for you when you need us...stay safe and warm

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Hope ya,pull through Jaws,your not alone there,buddy.i know of atleast 1 other member in the same boat.So heres to speedy restoration of power.

G

damn, stay warm bro! you know your friends here will hook you up with whatever you need!

G

fuck fuck fuck dude man i swear wtf is it with you and the kushes lol you get them and bam this shit happens arggghhh. stay safe bro stay warm and if shit happens and they die no worries we get you some new one .....

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cmon little dudes a you can make it, your the great cannabis! hope shit goes better jaws its fuckin cold here and well its not supposed to be.

Sleepy

Veteran
damn, i hope you have someone to keep warm with! :kissass:

practice making fire so you can light up!! :joint: :hotbounce :rasta: :kitty:

G

Bundle up my friend, looks like we might be getting some ice and freezing rain later today and tomorrow. Keep safe.

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
man next time come chill with ya boy in the boot ;) we thinkin bout cha man gl and please stay warm!

G

:badday: im sorry to hear about the rough weather man, just stick it bro and everything will alright. I made a pipe for ya man so i hope that can help warm the spirit. Stay warm and safe and i'll talk to ya soon my friend. :wave: