What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pressing rosin in a plastic bag

Lrus007

Veteran
plastic no.. cellophane maybe.
they used to wrap hash in it.
then dipped that in wax a few times to ship.
Lrus007

theJointedOne

Veteran
i am not ultra familiar with the differences between plastics etc..but I am sharing this tek with you guys to try..im sure some of you can see the benefits already..give it a try :)

EsterEssence

Veteran
Cellophane is not plastic it is much more tolerant to heat, and is a vapor barrier. They use to use it in cigarette packages, sense they don't use it anymore it is a little harder to find. There was a shop in Kathmandu that sold sheet's of it every time I would stop there I didn't even have to ask he would just pull it out and sell me my 50 to 100 sheets, we pressed the hash with it. Turkey bags are close but not pure cellophane. They use it in some gift wrapping.

Latest posts

Latest posts