What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

home made closed loop extraction

axle2u

hello there folks,

I need to come up with a home made closed loop extraction method
that would be practical to set up for myself , just for personal use
small amounts of extract at a time...capable off producing 10 grams of resin oil or less...

ideally I want to run it in my apartment on the sly...:dueling:
and contain smell and vapors safely, the extract would be ISO mainly but sometimes ethanol, when I can source it

so if you have any good ideas, or want to share by pictures of your set-up, I would greatly appreciate it, any suggestions as well

thanks again guys,

axle b robot

in a apartment it won't be hydrocarbon. your best bet for budget, safety, learning curve and practicality for a apartment is a rosin press and a carbon filter if smell becomes a problem.

Bobby Boucher

^^^ What he said.

If you wanna play with explosives, play with them away from innocent people and pets. An apartment is no place for it. If you wanted to be a super dummy and blow up your own vacant house or garage, fine, but not in an apartment.

Slaps all around.

Rosin and bho are almost exactly identical products. The risk/reward of going with .. oh wait.. ISO?!

Bro, just buy a rosin press or bust out the hair straightener and thank us later. Your iso extraction finna be garbage, and you wont have to worry about immolating the sleeping quintuplet babies upstairs.

Gry

One generally starts out by stating what they would like from or for an end product, as opposed to

selecting a method.

What do wish to do with an end result, smoke it, eat it, or stick it in a pen ?
No shortage of safe sane routes, depending on what your needs may be.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Yep, indoor explosions are a rather quick way to ruin your level of 'stealth.' ;)

Also, ethanol is the cleaner choice. Iso has issues.

Latest posts

Latest posts