What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

Hempy McNoodle

Does anyone else believe that there is a UN and/or NATO covert agenda to replace old school sativas (perhaps rich in THCV?) with crappy commercial indica strains. In otherwords, is what has happened around the world intentional, rather than accidental? Is there a political agenda behind the push for CBD and the simultanious demonization of THC?

Hempy McNoodle

I recall that, after studies came out showing the multiple ways in which THC attacks and destroys several types of cancer and tumor cells. Suddenly it became all about the medicinal benefits of CBD vs the evil and brain destroying THC.

Hempy McNoodle

Arjan, of greenhouse seeds is known to use certain practices of going to very remote localities to find unpolluted cannabis genetics. He then trades his own seeds and gives advise to the locals to monocrop and select for traits, especially those that are found in modern junk genetics. He seems intelligent enough to know what the results will be and he also hoards the landrace genetics, after telling the locals that the reason he wants their seeds is to share them with the world, which he does not do. This is one of many points that can be made about an ongoing covert and asymetrical war on Cannabis sative to create a world where all cannabis can be privately owned and without any meaningful effects from the "high."

handwerker

acid/microdosing is rising + shrooms vs. depression

the CBD hype now caused by the legalisation of it in many states. you can buy it in supermarkets. also to get your grandmother to use of it, its much easier without thc ..

not sure, how it is in your shops for medical/own purpose? what do they offer, that you tell about 0 thc strains?

and to thread cancer: you shouldnt smoke to heal ... courts have to decide suddenly, if smoking weed gave you cancer or cured it?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
A friend's wife floated the theory the other day that Monsanto was responsible for weed "suddenly" not having seeds in it. I explained to her that nowadays weed is mostly grown indoors where they can keep the females un-pollinated, but she didn't believe me. This is how conspiracy theories start.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
A friend's wife floated the theory the other day that Monsanto was responsible for weed "suddenly" not having seeds in it. I explained to her that nowadays weed is mostly grown indoors where they can keep the females un-pollinated, but she didn't believe me. This is how conspiracy theories start.

"never argue with fools", i have read multiple times. you are not going to persuade them with facts because they already "know" everything that they want to believe is true. i have given up on posting reality in the "sky is falling!" threads on here. refute a lie, it is reborn in another thread with very little rewording done. if someone wants to go through life with their mind full of bullshit and "alternative facts", i no longer fucking care...:tiphat: life is too short and sweet to waste your time on stupid people...:dance013:

Hempy McNoodle

Did you know that Monsananto (maker of Agent Orange) is owned by Bayer? Bayer, a US/German pharmaceutical company, along with 2 other German companies, once created a chemical conglomerate in Germany that was called IG Farben. IG Farben conspired with Adolf Hitler to gas millions of jewish captives of nazi germany with a deadly chemical called zyclone B. After WW2 ended, the scientist that invented zyclone B (for use in agriculture as an insecticide) was sentenced to death in the Nuremburg trials. IG Farben was given a slap on the wrist in the form of a relatively small fine and disolved, but allowed to return to operating as their former three parent companies. So, you could literally say that Bayer and Monsanto are Neo-Nazi companies. Isn't it interesting. Most people don't know. That is what I find most interesting.

F

Frylock

Just like my uncle tells me he knows what he's doing and in the same sentence says that males get seed pods and turn the females into males :covereyes:

I just go along with it because i know he is to boneheaded and stubborn to learn that he doesn't really know what he's talking about.

Hempy McNoodle

Yeah, I agree. That's all pretty basic about seeds.

But, isn't it interesting about Monsanto/Bayer literally being Neo-Nazi corporations who have such a tremendous influence on our world today, our food supply, our politics and the chemicals in our lives and no body seems to be educated apropriately about the history and ramifications of this? Isn't it interesting?

Hempy McNoodle

I mean, they told the jews that it was just a de-lousing as theyentered the gas chambers. What lies might they be telling and selling to us?

F

Frylock

But, isn't it interesting about Monsanto/Bayer literally being Neo-Nazi corporations who have such a tremendous influence on our world today, our food supply, our politics and the chemicals in our lives and no body seems to be educated apropriately about the history and ramifications of this? Isn't it interesting?

There are a lot of crazy things like that in the world today, where the horrible deeds of the past are just forgotten or swept under the table and we just carry on.

It's just too confronting for people to really process the sad disgusting truth so we just bury our heads in whatever keeps us 'sane'.

S

Sertaiz

'sane' is an interesting word indeed. but i understand, my busy days are usually my happiest

F

Frylock

'sane' is an interesting word indeed. but i understand, my busy days are usually my happiest

I have been juggling with what is 'sanity' since i was about 15.... still remains pretty elusive.... i think it's one of those things, if you look too hard you miss the point.

It lies in a very grey area.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

nope. not even in a conspiracy thread. how about the Mitsubishi automobiles? same company built the "Zero" fighter plane that killed so many during WW2. nope, it neither. old hat...:tiphat:

X

xavier7995

nope. not even in a conspiracy thread. how about the Mitsubishi automobiles? same company built the "Zero" fighter plane that killed so many during WW2. nope, it neither. old hat...:tiphat:

To that end, have a look at henry ford. Buy american and all that jazz. Charles Lindbergh as well. Weird how many people backed the nazis.

Hempy McNoodle

Hey TycoMonolyth, it's nice that you had a good time in college and that you worked hard. I'm curious if you had ever been informed about the Monsanto/Bayer/IG Farben/Nazi/Neo-Nazi issue and what do you think about it? How does it make you feel? Do you think that the public needs to be better educated on the topic?

Latest posts

Latest posts