What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Two Scandinavian tourists killed in the Atlas mountains

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would seem that two tourists were murdered in the Atlas Mountains region of Morocco
Both of there throats were cut,
Sad as I believed Morocco was relatively safe but the gang rape of a young American lad earlier in the year and now this seems to prove otherwise, s2

Dog Star

Veteran
If i will choose between Morocco and London lately i think i will go still to Morocco
if we talk security situation..

2 girls unprotected whithouth males of some kind are easy target and they could
be killed in any country by some bad person or more of them..

Now i read they catched a guy... its one killer..

Dont wish to relativize crime and definitly this is a very gross thing happends to this womans but security level lately in hole World is in declining.. in their place a male beside them will give them certain better level of security,they go too much brave around as unprotected females,killer didnt have hard job to do or some obstacle that will prevent him in attack..

And this can happend anywhere,not just in Morocco..

jrelax

The sick thing is that atleast one of the girls is a Danish girl.

She was blonde, very pretty. Good human.

Mother to she told please dont go travel there. It is dangerous.

Sad thing this

I saw video today.
They filmed this also.
They robbet and took knife, and saw the whole head of.
She was sleeping
Tree guys Maroccans took her wallet, and right after that they took big knife and saw the head totally of the body.
You can see in video they put her head outside the tent.

This is the worst i ever seen.
These bastard sick people also filmed all with mobile camera.

The girl was very pretty goodlooking blonde girl. And very nice , and kind to other people always.

This is true Nightmare for her friends and family now.

SICK PEOPLE there is.

I cant share the video link, its to nasty.
I feel sick after see this.
And angry.

I try anyway my best not thinking about this to much, even if this is only i have in my mind now anyway.

This is so sad, so wrong, totally fucked up.
GODDAMN.

Robbed when sleeping, and then halal head totally of, and these bastards film it all with mobile camera.

I dont have words for this

I feel sad, the family is fucked up also now.
This is WRONG.

This girl was 100% kind and nice always.
The whole life was waiting

jrelax

Link to news here in denmark
https://www.bt.dk/krimi/24-aarige-louisa-fundet-draebt-i-marokko-nu-taler-moderen

picture of the 24year old danish girl
that was robbet and halal murdered in Marocco

22522686-123.jpg

22522688-4444.jpg

both these pictures is about the danish girl 24years old

Brutally Robbed and GORE style HALAL Murdered when she was sleeping ! Huge knife, head totally off and place 1meter from the body
All is filmed by the murders self with mobile camera also. And shared at bad sites

the other girl was from norway

jrelax

It has nothing to do with Cannabis.

This Danish girl was sober 100% Good people.

I dont know how this is here and why.

The Danish girl was sober .
I dont know about his friend the Norway girl.
Anyway i dont believe she has nothing either do with cannabis.

944s
started this treath , i dont know why.

I am danish, and one of the victims is Danish sadly also.
This is why i write here.

Maybe its best erase this all

This is so tragic.
This has nothing to do here at IC MAG at all

ADMIN

please erase this threat .

This has nothing to do with our nature medicine,
and its just tragic , horrible ugly thing
that happens in many bad countries, many times
This will never stop sadly

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - Morocco is a very big cannabis resin producer - and I have travelled around Morocco years ago - and even then security was always a big concern - today even more so within Islamic nations - since radical Islam - those that really do follow the Qu'ran, Hadith and Sira - consider themselves to be the enemies of the western world - and probably for good reason - since the west and Israel particularly have been causing all sorts of wars in Islamic nations - for many years.

These islamists look at women as chattel - and worth far less than any man - and killing/raping and enslaving white women and children particularly these days - looks to be some sort of Allah supported activity - since Mohammed himself was a famous slaver/murderer and took many women as sex slaves - and all Islamic/muslim men are supposed to live their lives according to how their prophet Mo did - since he is considered to be perfect. Under Sharia law women are not ever supposed to go outside and travel on their own unless accompanied by a close male relative. Women that do are severely punished.

So when some of these radicals come across 2 innocent western girls/women travelling on their own in a remote area within an Islamic country - they truly believe that they are justified in committing such a revolting act - and it is their right to do such a thing.

If any of my daughters ever wanted to travel alone or with another woman to a majority islamic country - I would do all I could to prevent it - as any Father should - since I have been to some of them and understand the mind-set.

Yes - this is not a nice topic to discuss - I agree - but you can't just sweep it under the carpet and ignore it - those girls were someone's daughter or girlfriend or sister - and my thoughts are with their loss.

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Four attackers arrested and now confirmed as terror related,
Condolences to the victims family,,

T

Teddybrae

Well, I was gonna say what Gypsy and now 944s2 has said. The whole area is in foment (that is not a spelling mistake). travel there ... Imsh,Allah!

vta

Veteran
I musta missed something. This tragic story is related to cannabis how?

Who said it was related to cannabis ??

This thread is in the Speakers Corner. Did you miss something ?

Or is it you want to deflect from the Islamic aspect ?

You know...the real focus here...

Florere

What's up with this Maroccan guys? i'm not saying there all like this, but here in Holland the jails are packed with them.

vta

Veteran
The headline should of read...
‘ACT OF TERROR’: Female Tourists ‘Beheaded’ In Morocco, 3 Islamic Jihadis Arrested: ‘It’s Allah’s Will’

“Moderate” Morocco. Three devout Muslims have been arrested after two female backpackers were found with severe neck injuries in their tent at a popular trekking spot in Morocco. The area is a popular starting point for hikes for tourists.

‘ISIS TERRORISTS’ CALLED MURDERED SCANDINAVIANS THE ‘ENEMIES OF GOD’
‘IT’S ALLAH’S WILL’: ‘ISIS TERRORISTS’ BRANDED TWO SCANDINAVIAN WOMEN THE ‘ENEMIES OF GOD’ AS THEY FILMED THEMSELVES DECAPITATING ONE OF THE TOURISTS IN MOROCCO – AS KNIVES THEY WIELDED ARE REVEALED

Dane Louisa Jespersen, 24, and Norwegian Maren Ueland, 28, were backpacking
They were found dead near the village of Imlil in Morocco’s High Atlas mountains
‘ISIS fanatics’ call the women ‘enemies of God’ in a clip of one of the murders
Killings can be connected to ISIS, the Danish intelligence said this morning
Three men have been arrested on a bus in Marrakesh over the gruesome killing

Daily Mail said:
Suspected ISIS terrorists branded two Scandinavian women the ‘enemies of God’ as they filmed themselves decapitating one of the tourists in Morocco.

Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway, and Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, were found dead near the village of Imlil in Morocco’s High Atlas mountains on Monday.

A video showing the murder of one of the women has been recognised as genuine, Danish intelligence service said today adding that the killings can be connected to ISIS.

Men in the gruesome clip can be heard shouting ‘it’s Allah’s will’ while there are claims that the words ‘this is for Syria’ were used, in an apparent reference to Western bombing missions in the war-torn country.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-20-at-10.27.43-AM.png
beheading.jpg

knives-beheading.jpg

A picture has emerged showing a series of large knives the suspected killers wielded

Alaraby: Moroccan authorities have arrested three fugitive suspects with links to Islamic extremist groups in the grisly murder of two Scandinavian hikers following an intensive manhunt. Moroccan state news agecny MAP announced the development on Thursday that security forces arrested two of the suspects in the city of Marrakesh. “An investigation is ongoing on the suspicions that there was a terrorist motive for this crime that has been supported by uncovered evidence,” the report said.

On Thursday, Danish Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen said at a news conference that “much now indicates that the killings could be politically motivated and thus a terrorist act”.

The arrests come after a first one on Monday hours after the women’s bodies were found in the Atlas mountains.

All three suspects are from Marrakesh, and one of them had “a court record linked to terrorist acts”.

Danish authorities said on Thursday they had authenticated a video posted on social media showing the murder of one of the women.

maren-ueland.jpg

beheaeing.jpg

MOROCCO: GRAPHIC VIDEO HAS EMERGED OF ONE OF THE TWO SCANDINAVIAN FEMALE TOURISTS BEING ‘BEHEADED’ BY MUSLIMS AT POPULAR TOURIST HIKING TRAIL

By BNI, December 21, 2018:

The Danish and Norwegian victims, who were students in their 20s, were discovered by other tourists near the foot of North Africa’s highest peak, Mount Toubkad with what police say was ‘evidence of violence on their necks’ while unverified local reports say they had been decapitated. At least one of the 3 suspected Muslim beheaders (below) is an ‘extremist, according to Morocco authorities. It raises fears that the gruesome double murder in Morocco was an act of terror

See second video below of beheading. WARNING: Graphic Images

The SUN Three Muslim men have been arrested after two female backpackers, 24-year-old Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, from Denmark, and Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway, were found with severe neck injuries in their tent at a popular trekking spot in Morocco.

According to Morocco World News, a witness, who asked to not to be named, said the women were allegedly found decapitated.” Their bodies were found in a “remote mountainous region” about 6.2 miles from the centre of the village.

It is reported that three suspects from Marrakesh, who were camping nearby, have been arrested in connection with the murder. A source told Morocco World News: “The suspects were camping in the same area that the murder took place. “Witnesses saw the group at night as they were heading to the camp area.”

Police are also said to have identified the suspects through CCTV in local shops in the village. One of the suspects, according to the source, also left his ID card behind at the camp.

THEIR MOTIVATION FOR THE ATTACK WERE UNCLEAR, OFFICIALS SAID, BUT TERRORISM REMAINS A STRONG LINE OF ENQUIRY.
WITNESSES SAID THAT THREE MEN FROM MARRAKECH WERE SEEN CAMPING CLOSE TO THE WOMEN, AND LOCAL MEDIA HAS REPORTED THAT SEXUAL ASSAULT MAY HAVE BEEN THE MOTIVE FOR THE CRIME.

Editor's Note: Here are links to the videos if you actually care to watch this barbarism. The first shows the initial cutting, and apparently, the young woman is taken by surprise. The second shows the full beheading. People, like it or not, this is what Islam teaches. Sex may have been a motivating factor, but let's face it, Islam teaches this kind of barbarism to both fellow Muslims and non-Muslims alike. This is not "radical." It's devout Islam, and watch, if any of the Muslim useful idiots in America say anything about this, they will attempt to justify it by blaming the victims.

Read more and links...

https://freedomoutpost.com/act-of-t...o-3-islamic-jihadis-arrested-its-allahs-will/

vta

Veteran
What filth. Deserving of a fifty cent bullet.

[YOUTUBEIF]_YfvBnTe16o[/YOUTUBEIF]

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everytime I hear of Scandinavian women in the press they're either being raped or killed

mack 10

Veteran
man, this is horrendous.
my heart goes out to the 2girls and their familys.

reading this has upset me,
ive just got back from not far from where she was killed.

being blond always attracts attention but wtf
you dont just wander up to people and chop there head off
with her own knife?

sick as f...

they should be taken outside an be set on fire.

you think they really isis?
or just mental people?

Dog Star

Veteran
Killers can invent for what ever reason they kill... when you are bad person and you
wish to do bad things a reason can be anything or there dont need to be reason at all..

they goal is to kill.. thats a primar reason..

Now they could claim allegiance to ISIL but i have feel they did that cause of raping
this girls and killing them later.. so i will say they are definitly mental..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe we can find the reasons behind this within the history of Islam?

Here is a bit of history - that takes us way back to when Mohammed was alive in the year 622AD:

Verses 5:45-48 of the Quran affirm the Old Testament rule of “an eye for an eye," but also add the Christian principle that forgiveness is more noble than retaliation. If ever there was proof that these words do not necessarily apply to the treatment of non-Muslims, it is in Muhammad’s conduct toward the Jews in general and the Qurayza tribe in particular.

Muhammad and his band of immigrants arrived in Medina in 622 completely dependent on the hospitality of the three Jewish tribes that lived there alongside the Arabs. In less than two years, two of the tribes that had welcomed him, the Banu Qaynuqa and the Banu Nadir would be evicted, losing their land and their wealth to the Muslims as soon as their guests gained the power to conquer and confiscate. Muhammad accomplished this by deftly exploiting divisions.

The prophet of Islam chose the order of the doomed tribes carefully. He knew that the other two tribes would not come to the assistance of the first, for example, since they had been aligned against one another in a recent conflict. He also knew that the third would not assist the second - due to a dispute over "blood money."

The last tribe remaining was the Banu Qurayza. Like the others, the Qurayza were a peaceful community of farmers and tradesmen who eventually surrendered to Muhammad without a fight. Although the prophet of Islam had been wise enough not to order the wholesale slaughter of the first two tribes following their defeat (which certainly would have stiffened the resistance of the Qurayza), there was no practical reason for Muhammad to repress his genocidal urges once the last tribe had surrendered their wealth and power.

Some 800 surrendered men and boys (and at least one woman) from the Qurayza tribe were beheaded by the prophet of Islam in a bloodbath that is of acute embarrassment to today’s Muslim apologists (according to Ibn Kathir, the number ranges from 400-900 v.3 p.170). It is an episode that is not only completely at odds with the idea that Islam is a peaceful religion, but also refutes the claim that it is the heir to Christianity, since even that religion’s most dedicated critics could hardly imagine Jesus and his disciples doing such a thing.

It is only in modern times (as Islam finds itself having to compete with morally mature religions in open debate) that the story of the massacre has become controversial. Some Muslims deny the episode, largely on the basis of mere inconvenience. Others are unaware of it altogether. But, the incident well documented in the Sira (biography of Muhammad).

Since Islam makes no apologies, particularly for anything that Muhammad personally did, contemporary Muslims generally try to convince themselves that the victims of Qurayza deserved their fate. They must have turned on the Muslims in battle and inflicted many deaths, forcing Muhammad to yield to the wishes of his people and respond in kind.

Unfortunately, the accounts of what happened, as related to early Muslim historians by eyewitnesses, do not support this myth. In fact, it was the Qurayza who were caught in an impossible situation at the time, between the Muslims and their Meccan adversaries.

Shortly after arriving in Medina in 622, Muhammad began raiding merchant caravans traveling to and from his former home of Mecca. He would steal property and kill anyone who defended it (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 424-425). The Jews of Qurayza had nothing to do with this. Much like the Meccans, the Jews were also traders, and they appreciated the value of doing business securely in a crime-free environment. They neither encouraged Muhammad’s raids nor shared in his ill-gotten gain.

After a few years of this, the Meccans eventually realized that they would have to try and capture Medina, since it was being used as a base of piracy operations by Muhammad's gang. In 627, they sent an army to the outskirts of the city and appeared poised to take it in what has been called the Battle of the Trench (the Muslims dug a trench around the exposed northern and western parts of the city to stop the Meccan military advance).

The Qurayza, who lived to the east of Medina, away from the battle, were caught in a bad situation. Not responsible for Muhammad’s war, they were nonetheless drawn into it, particularly when they were approached by an emissary (a previously evicted Jewish leader) and asked not to assist Muhammad in his defense against the siege (to that point, the Qurayza had contributed digging tools to the Muslims, but not fighters).

The chief of the Qurayza did not wish even to entertain the envoy, but he was tricked into allowing him into his home (Ishaq/Hisham 674). Once there, the envoy began making the case that the battle was going against Muhammad and that his fall was imminent. The anguish of the Qurayza chief over the trying circumstances of the position that he felt forced into is noted even by Muslim historians:
When Ka'b heard of Huyayy's coming he shut the door of his fort in his face, and when he asked permission to enter he refused to see him, saying that he was a man of ill omen... Then Huyayy accused him of [being inhospitable]... This so enraged Ka'b that he threw open his door. [Huyayy] said to him, "Good heavens, Ka'b, I have brought you immortal fame and a great army... They have made a firm agreement and promised me that they will not depart until we have made an end of Muhammad and his men. "Ka'b said, "By God, you have brought me immortal shame and an empty cloud while it thunders and lightenings with nothing in it. Woe to you Huyayy, leave me as I am." (Ishaq/Hisham 674)
After much “wheedling” by the Meccans, however, the Qurayza leader finally gave in and agreed to remain neutral in the conflict. He would neither contribute fighters to the city’s defense nor assist its impending capture at the hands of an army with superior numbers. The Muslims would be left on their own to deal with the conflict they had provoked with the Quraish of Mecca.

The first twenty days of the conflict passed "without fighting" (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 676) other than a few exchanges of arrows across the trench. A half-hearted effort on that day to breach the defenses proved fatal to the Meccan tribe, thus convincing their leader that they could not win unless the Qurayza joined the battle from the other side. However, the Jewish tribe refused, thus sealing their own fate (ironically) by prompting the Meccans to abandon the siege (Ibn Kathir v.3 p.154).

A grand total of just six Muslims had been killed at the Battle of the Trench. Each of their names were carefully recorded (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 699) - none were killed by the Qurayza or by anything done by the Qurayza.

With the battle over, however, Muhammad surprised his army by turning them against the Qurayza fortress, claiming that the neutrality of the leader was a breach of the original covenant of Medina which the prophet of Islam had personally drawn up for the tribes five years earlier. The original language of this 'treaty' is not known definitively. Later renderings as to what it may have said seem suspiciously tailored.

It is unlikely, for example, that the tribes of Medina would have given Muslims the right to slaughter them for merely speaking out against him, yet several prominent Jewish leaders and poets had been assassinated on Muhammad’s order prior to the Qurayza affair. At least one innocent merchant was slain by his Muslim business partner following Muhammad’s order in 624 for his men to “kill any Jew who falls into your power” (al-Tabari 7:97). Muhammad had also attacked the two other Jewish tribes – parties to the same agreement – looting their property and then evicting them from their land.

It is likely that the troubles Muhammad brought on Medina, through his mistreatment of the Jews and his relentless pursuit of hostilities against the Meccans, were part of the sales pitch made by the Meccans to the Qurayza leader to win his neutrality - along with the implicit threat of slaughter if the city were taken by the Meccans. From Kab's perspective, it would only be a matter of time before Muhammad found an excuse to attack and plunder his tribe as well.

Contrary to popular misconceptions, however, the Qurayza had not attacked the Muslims. In fact, had they attacked, then it surely would have been the end of Muhammad and his band of pirates since the southern end of the city was completely exposed to the Qurayza. In a terrible irony, it was the decision not to engage in violence that later sealed the fate of the Jews, who were only the first in a very long line of victims to horribly overestimate the value that Islam places on the lives of unbelievers.

The lack of participation in battle plainly refutes the apologist argument that the Qurayza had done something to merit their fate. Obviously they did not know this, otherwise they would have fought for their lives.

According to Muhammad, it was the angel Gabriel (seen only by himself, of course) who ordered the siege on the Qurayza. After twenty-five days of blockade, the Jews gave in and surrendered to the prophet of Islam. As Ibn Ishaq/Hisham puts it, they “submitted themselves to the Apostle’s judgment” (Ishaq/Hisham 688).

Another misconception popularized by apologists is that Muhammad did not render the death sentence against the Qurayza and was therefore not responsible for it. There is a partial truth in this, in that Muhammad attempted to offload responsibility onto another party. However, from the narrative, it is clear that Muhammad approved of the subsequent slaughter - a fact further verified both by his choice of "arbitrator" and his reaction to the 'verdict'.

First, the prophet of Islam tricked the Qurayza by getting them to agree to put their fate in the hands of "one of their own." In fact, this was a convert to Islam, a Muslim who had fought in the Battle of the Trench. Unbeknownst to the Qurayza, Sa’d bin Muadh had also been one of the few Muslims fatally injured in the battle (Ishaq/Hisham 689), which one can reasonably assume to have influenced his judgment. According to the Hadith, he was quite eager to continue slaying "unbelievers" even as he lay dying in his tent (Bukhari 59:448).

Secondly, when Sa’d did render his decree that the men of Qurayza should be killed and their women and children pressed into slavery, Muhammad did not express the slightest bit of disapproval. In fact, the prophet of Islam confirmed this barbaric sentence to be Allah’s judgment as well (Bukhari 58:148).

Consider the contrast between the historical Muhammad and the man of “peace and forgiveness” that today’s Muslims try to assure us he was. In light of the fact that the Qurayza had not killed anyone, wouldn’t a true man of peace have simply sought dialogue with them to try and determine their grievance, find common ground and then resolve the matter with dignity to both parties?

Instead, the prophet of Islam had the men bound with rope. He dug trenches and then began beheading the captives in batches. In a scene that must have resembled footage of Hitler’s death squads, small groups of helpless Jews, who had done no harm to anyone, were brought out and forced to kneel, staring down at the bodies of others before their own heads were lopped off and their bodies pushed down into the ditch.

There is some evidence that Muhammad personally engaged in the slaughter. Not only does the earliest narrative bluntly say that the apostle “sent for them” and “made an end of them,” but there is also support for this in the Quran. Verse 33:26 says of the Qurayza, “some you slew, some you took captive.” The Arabic "you: is in the plural, but the Quran is supposed to be Allah’s conversation with Muhammad, so it makes no sense that he would be excluded.

In any event, there is no denying that Muhammad found pleasure in the massacre, particularly after acquiring a pretty young Jewish girl (freshly "widowed" and thus available to him for sexual servitude) (Ishaq/Hisham 693).

Other women were not quite as compliant. The historians record the reaction of one woman who literally lost her mind as her family was being killed. The executioners apparently found her maniacal laughter annoying and beheaded her as well. As Aisha later recounted:
“I will not forget that she was laughing extremely although she knew that she would be killed" (Abu Dawud 2665)
(One can forgive Aisha's obtuseness. At the time that she and her husband sat observing the carnage together, Muhammad's wife was only 12-years-old).

Boys as young as 13 or 14 were executed as well, provided that they had reached puberty. The Muslims ordered the boys to drop their clothes. Those with pubic hair then had their throats cut (Abu Dawud 4390). There was no point in trying to determine whether or not they were actual combatants because there were none. There had been no combat!

Muhammad parceled some of the widows and surviving children as slaves to his men for sexual servitude and labor. The wealth accumulated by the Qurayza was also divided. Since the tribe had been a peaceful farming and trading community, there were not enough weapons and horses taken to suit Muhammad’s tastes, so he obtained more of these by trading off some of the Qurayza women "for horses and weapons" in a distant slave market (Ishaq 693, Ibn Kathir v.3 p.172).

In addition to the main question as to why people who had not killed anyone were put to death and enslaved, others are raised as well. For example, the Quran says that no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another" (Quran 53:38) yet every member of the tribe was punished for a decision pressed on one reluctant member.

And what of the places in the Quran where violent passages are sometimes mitigated by the occasional admonishment to cease killing those who stop fighting? The surrendered Qurayza had never even fought in the first place.

While Muslim apologists usually engage in deception in dealing with the challenges posed by this episode, the fate of the Qurayza is only the first of many such massacres that the Religion of Peace has provided the world. Whether it be the 4,000 Jews at Granada in 1066, the 100,000 Hindus on a single day in 1399, or the millions of Christian Armenians in the early 1900's, untold tens of millions of innocents have perished in mass executions at the hands of Islam's dedicated disciples...

Yet, there has never been, nor will there ever be an apology from those who follow Muhammad, since the massacre of infidels was the example personally set by their prophet at Qurayza.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/qurayza.aspx

Killers can invent for what ever reason they kill... when you are bad person and you
wish to do bad things a reason can be anything or there dont need to be reason at all..

they goal is to kill.. thats a primar reason..

Now they could claim allegiance to ISIL but i have feel they did that cause of raping
this girls and killing them later.. so i will say they are definitly mental..

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to bring things to a very base level but I would just love 1minute in a cell with one of these monsters,
Just one little minute, ,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts