What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COPAIBA OIL(BCP Cannabinoid) Complementary, The Best Anticancer and others sickness

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
hi, i can't says if you oil is pure or with some additives, you need investigate your seller, some people add others chemicals or additives,
i use orally and my seller recommended that form because is 100% PURE, is more potent, better and fast like topical, but you can use some methods or only topical if work better for you, my seller distribution is direct from amazonas www.copaiba.cl
I just sent them an email but how do you obtain this Copaiba from Chile? Do you send cash? CC?

REALPOTency

Veteran
hi snook, because im from chile :) .,
well i think they can receive some different types of payments, serious people, you can trust
peace

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
This treatment has been in the us from the old days, we use the pine tree. Google pure gum spirits turpentine for cancer.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
hi snook, because im from chile :) .,
well i think they can receive some different types of payments, serious people, you can trust
peace
I'm back again to thank you for suggesting copabia. I'm still using it topically for back and leg pain/burning.

I bought this brand: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=copaiba&ref=nb_sb_noss_1 -> $10.
Linseed oil smell to me, seems to smell more like cardboard and have now gotten to the point where I just rub it in (mostly my wife does that rubbing part. Double good!). Are the more expensive brands there better??? IDK, dont care, the Sun brand works for me. You old guys and girls should give it a try..
I hope youre still around RealPOT.

REALPOTency

Veteran
hi,
snook i cant say if is more expensive is better,
the only matter is the source of oil is PURE without others adds,

well, the treatment of copaiba oil for my mother helps alot with her cancer and others complications like arthrosis bones and pain suffer the only thing was the diagnosis was in 3 stage and cant make more,was very late for fisic recovery but still she mind complete and calm,,,

im supporting and take care her for about 5 months ,the last 5 months of her life
october 2018 -february 2019

im battle with her only with natural diet and copaiba oil the last two months strong cannabis oil,
the blood tests reflected the improvement,
we managed to lower 700 points of the liver profile, (when it collapsed in October she showed 1500),
the first 3 months we advanced and could resume his normal life, eat and sleep "normal" improving,

Already in January he came down with defenses that we could not reverse and I had to accept his decision not to continue fighting,

It was understandable, the cancer was only the last thing, she had 25 years with arthritis, and that to me and especially she was quite happy, we could not against the cancer but she left without arthritis or bone pain,

on February 21, 2019 my mother passed away,
following directions to confines unknown to us, rising to other dimensions,
she went quiet without strong chemicals or anything like that, by her own decision, i respect that,
she never take morphine, only cannabis

It's been the hardest part of my life
but I feel good, learning to accept and understanding a little more the maturity that touches us all,

she left calm and with a slight smile on her face to the eternal journey,
the dmt and other were waiting for her ....

eternal love with my mother...

Lucia de Jesus
9 Junio 1952-21 Febrero 2019

creo que ahora entiendo algo mas la vida, los momentos duros que sirven para crecer , ademas de poder cuidar a mi madre sus últimos meses pude compartir con ella sus últimos años de vida,
ahora siento que las decisiones que tome sin mirar mucho hacia adelante surgieron efecto, mas que nada haciendole caso a mi percepcion ,que creia ciega....
plantar para cosechar,
Paz y buenos humos a todos

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts