What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RE-UP on the catalogue (some new shizz coming through)...

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Hot lemon

Hot lemon

Wow that was quick - cheers panikz :tiphat:

picture.php

Around 2 ish weeks until pop time... can’t wait

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Massive thanks
Received mine this morning,,,pics to follow,
Be in light mix before Boxing Day lol,,s2

Last edited:

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Had the Lemon Dizzle Testers today in the Mail :)

Big Thanks & Big Ups to the Crew!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I can't say thanks enough......how many seed companies are always giving away seeds? And I know RGS have alot of good strains because I've already grew 8-9 of them this summer. You can't go wrong, thanks Panikz

Koondense

Veteran
A question for 2019...
Any new varieties coming for the new season? I'll be growing RGS in my future grows and need a nice indoor high yielder with a balanced effect and minimal skunk influence. Any tips or upcoming tests, let me know ;)

Cheers and happy 2019

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm really happy with the late/small outdoor grows I did on alot of these strains in absolutely shit for outdoor conditions (Appalachian mtns USA). The plants were mold resistance to the most part. There's some really good stuff. I've got some Purkle1 I've had curing for mths that is absolutely fire. Everybody loves it, along with all the strains I've tried. Can't wait to play with the ladies indoors!!

I've ran outdoors and liked alot!!!!
Dosidos
SOD
Fast Diesel
Kore
DFG
Affidaze
Super Platinum gsc
Super Cream Cookie

I've got RealGorilla4, and Lemon Dizzle I'd like to put in about 10+ gal pots and grow some pretty decent sized ....maybe 20gal totes. I love growing big plants !!!!! Especially indoors

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Got my pack a few days ago, big ups Real Gorilla Seeds, will be soaking a few in a day or two, just need to mix me some fresh organic dirt!

Ill update for sure!

Latest posts

Latest posts