What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi Seeds Tester Honey Mandarine x Wookie#15. Lebowsky x Old Mother Gani .

Piro

BioDevil
Veteran
Hello everybody, I open this 3D to show you in the next months the tester seeds i will pop up. Many thanks for this chance to Mr Bodhi Seeds , I've been tester in 2015 with Loompas Headband x Cheech Wizard. Now the 2 strain he gives me are Honey Mandarine x Wookie#15 and Lebowsky x Old Mother Gani. I will able in a couple of weeks.I'm private grower working with CSC in Canary Island. I grow in super soil, all organic no chemical pesticide. Phillips Green Power 600 HPS are my lights. Step by step I Hope's will be a good run here. Thank you so much to my tester bro inspiration Mr Ph Patrol always hable to help me for some feeds. And all the growers they will be pass here.

[url=https://postimg.cc/image/3w9gtzypd/] image posting sites[/URL]

weedtoker

Veteran
Subbed, South-West Europe (or should I say North-Africa?) and fond of beans by Bodhi is enough of a combo to pull up a chair a roll a fattie. Let's grow!

cheers

Theshed

Hi piro!!I'm "the shed", i'm pretty a newbie... greatings to you about your works!! i'm very interested in your stuffs, so I will take advantega of the "couchlock effect" to read at your works!!