What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Haze x Honduras

That's some nice outstanding lower action there Kas..!!

Enjoy your much deserved reward, this EPIC thread should be stickied..
I reread this whole thread last sunday.. Extremely well written and thorough..

I work with IT technical writers that pale in comparison lol..

Azeotrope

Veteran
Wow - Excellent work! Growing sats like that can be an adventure. Looks like you have the cob curing down as well. I'm going to have to try it with the Malawi.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Early samples of some fat pheno... spicy, earthy, cedar on the exhale. First few puffs and brain starts to feel recharged, energetic/electric, happy with a big stupid smile on my face... towards the end of the bowl or end of the joint it transforms into a slightly dreamy effect. Lots of thoughts running through my head. No tiredness... really a wonderful smoke. Can't wait to see it's full potential after a real cure.

View Image

Hi Kaskadian,

Glad to hear you are enjoying with the first smoking tests of your Purple Haze x Honduras :) Looks and sounds like a perfect smoke to start a bright day!

The cobs look dangerous! :biggrin: All the best!

herbgreen

Veteran
what's up K?

had to come back around and savor a few more of these mouth watering buds!

One pic looks like youre about ready to roll a huge cheech & chong super spliff

but youre just cobbing up some of your creations

How's it goin'? you break into any of those cobs yet?

Its been too long since Ive visited this most exiting sativa grow adventure!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Kaskadian,

...One of the best tropical sativa indoor grows we've seen around these forums! :respect:

Kaskadian hats off to you, agree with dubi, fantastic job of documenting and images..
I have some sprouts of this started which I will throw in my greenhouse into the ground, soil- but not for another month at least, not heated.
Most of my sativas in the past start flowering at the same time, mid july, as the rest of the crop. It might be hard to take these past Mid-october without heat. But there's a chance the wifey will let me give them a little. Your post here will definitely help me some. Great job.....thank you for sharing.

Latest posts

Latest posts