What's new

Next Karma Grow but which one ?

EastKC

Hello:tiphat:, After longtime lurking i have decided to post here.

I'am doing indoor growing for 5 years for now and i pulled nearly 100 ladies and 15 different strains from the commercial seed market.. mostly i have ended up with some B or B+ quality weed.. some mutants,males and hermies of course..

After long searching for good and stable genetics, i have found karma and decided to go with White OG V2.0 feminized. The result were very very impressive, All 4 ladies were lookalike and they had the same smell, i found this very stable and girls were looking great! enormous amount of calyx i never seen anything quite like that before.. and the high was pure A+ :dance013::dance013:, i still regret that i keept one of these but i cannot because of the circumstances of life. I dont know how to thank Karma for White OG's and keeping it real cheers brother.

Now i am about to start 2nd Karma run.. i feel like that looking for 50/50 hybrids, need for some suggestions :) thinking about order some Sour Power OG fem, what goes side by side with her ?
PEACE:party:

mack 10

Veteran
sour power og is a good choice
what other flavours do you like?
i reallly want to try the head stash.

EastKC

Yeah i am pretty aware of its success, i will give it a try in future. i dont think it will be pair well with Sour Power OG.

soundman

Yeah i am pretty aware of its success, i will give it a try in future. i dont think it will be pair well with Sour Power OG.

No problem. Thought you were looking for another sour d x og type of strain.

The Road Dog looks good to me too.

EastKC

I also feel pretty warm about Biker Kush and Grenadine.. oh man im so confused :).. i need some urgent advice.

grandsrin

Hi , the choice is very dificulte, i had already grow biker and i m interesting in grenadine too . But when your not a kush pro , it s difficulte to find the différences betwen Og strains !!!!
By GS

EastKC

I made up my mind i bought 1x Sour Power OG and 1x Karma Jack OG from the limited line of karma.. unfortunatly there are so little info about Jack OG but i'm very curious about the Jack Herrer, it will be fun to play with Og crossed version of it.. i hope it will worth to its price. its actually most expensive seeds that i bought.

Best Regards.

aquavitae

hey EastKC,

you obviously made up your mind now, hopefully you will share your findings with the community, as I am sure many people are scrolling up and down seedbanks but waiting for a good soul to pull the trigger on those beans. :) anything from Karma should be fire though, its all in selection. if you would have asked me i would have recommended you to check out karmarado or the JoshD line.

AV