What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Bangi Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a beast Fronk :dance013: It's going to be a pleasure to admire her in flowering stage!

nielson

OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN! :biglaugh:

Flowering time has been 12 weeks, trichomes are about 80-90% milky, some clear, some amber.

702 (1).jpg
702.jpg

​​​​​​

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Out of this world nielson! :) Simply amazing! Congrats on your outstanding harvest!

OZZ_

Veteran
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN! :biglaugh:

Flowering time has been 12 weeks, trichomes are about 80-90% milky, some clear, some amber.

​​​​​​

Absolutely jaw dropping Nielsen!!! Wowza man.... that is a monster. Great job amigo.

I gotta know what kind of yield you get off that beast, a smoke report when properly cured too please! Amazing work. :whee::hotbounce:hotbounce:hotbounce

enter sandman

Mother of God...those are some chunky buds right there, nielson. This gives me inspiration for my next grow. Depending on pheno - I'm imagining what mine will look like and yield after 4 months veg and three months flower - outdoors in a subtropical climate. Great job!

nielson

Out of this world nielson! :) Simply amazing! Congrats on your outstanding harvest!

Hi Dubi!

Thanks! :)
This was a perfect run! That plant converted every drop of nutrition and I obviously gave her exactly the right amounts. :)

Last edited:

nielson

Absolutely jaw dropping Nielsen!!! Wowza man.... that is a monster. Great job amigo.

I gotta know what kind of yield you get off that beast, a smoke report when properly cured too please! Amazing work. :whee::hotbounce:hotbounce:hotbounce

Will post everything in detail soon! Thanks for your kind words! :)

nielson

Mother of God...those are some chunky buds right there, nielson. This gives me inspiration for my next grow. Depending on pheno - I'm imagining what mine will look like and yield after 4 months veg and three months flower - outdoors in a subtropical climate. Great job!

Hi Sandman!

I started with 3 x females and the one I choose was growing nearly twice as fast as the other 2 plants. They were placed in the same hydro pot at the beginning, so they all got exactly the same nutrient solution / conditions. Glad I took clones of that monster. Outdoor they would outgrow everything. :) Unfortunately the climate where I live does not offer me that opportunity ...

Last edited:

Fronk

Few more photos and pollinated with KG Sour d male #4.
The sour d females start to flower 4 weeks before the Pangi in my location but with similar flowering time indoors.

Attachments

• photo2028232.jpg
    photo2028232.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 30
  • photo2028234.jpg
    photo2028234.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 27
  • photo2028233.jpg
    photo2028233.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 25
  • photo2028235.jpg
    photo2028235.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 26
  • photo2028236.jpg
    photo2028236.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 26

Fronk

Pangi left, Nevil’s haze x Panama on the right.

Attachments

• photo2031861.jpg
    photo2031861.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 54
  • attach17813766.jpg
    attach17813766.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 72