What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

can anyone id this plant???

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I was under the imp ression it was an asparagus something but when I looked at asparagus ferns which came up in search it didn't look similar...it was given to me by a now dead acquaintance who was a good guy.. I like the looks of plant even tho its been neglected...it gives off red berries with a seed in em ..I collected em and would like more...so I would like to id this plant.....thanks ...yeehaw

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Looks like a Foxtail asparagus fern, don't eat the berries.

Nice to have a living thing to honor your friend.

Asparagus berries are poisonous but I don't know if that is asparagus
I have an app on my phone from garden answers that identifies plants from a picture you take

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
can I borrow your phone???? yeehaw..ya he was a good guy ..I worked on his 65 mustang...thanks guys I think ya nailed it...my research says don't bury the seeds ...I know better than to eat unknown berries I aint that high ....lol