What's new

Medwest Raided in San Diego

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
one of the issues with having branded product will be illegal use in other states, wonder if that is the case here?

No it simply boils down to raiding extracting labs is easy pickings for LE. In Calif. at least, extracting is still looked upon like meth manuf. It's illegal and they will go after it if they suspect it's going on. I'm wondering if they were a Co2 house after all as it sounds like they were doing solvent extractions according to LE.

Interesting to note their attorney's claims that they were inspected last year and that all was cool .......... failing to note of course that there wasn't a drop of oil in the facility at the time of the inspection.

I have a lot of reservations about the medical regulations that Gov. Brown authorized but the fact that someday, an operation such as Medwest and Wercshop will be able to extract all they want ... without the threat of LE is the one thing I embrace.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doesn't appear to be a crack down, just some harassment of a probably innocent CO2 extractor. Hillary will not get us out of this mess, it'll just go on and on and on, vote for Bernie!

RaggedButRight

Doesn't appear to be a crack down, just some harassment of a probably innocent CO2 extractor. Hillary will not get us out of this mess, it'll just go on and on and on, vote for Bernie!

If Bernie says its raining, its raining. If Shrillary says its raining, shes selling umbrella's. Im sure Webster Hubbell is happy for his daughter Chelsea though. :huggg:

I have heard that they are already back on track to be running again and the reason they got raided was because of poor communication between law enforcement agencies and they may have been using solvents (ethanol for winterization).

EastCoast710

If Bernie says its raining, its raining. If Shrillary says its raining, shes selling umbrella's. Im sure Webster Hubbell is happy for his daughter Chelsea though. :huggg:

lol exactly.. like Hillary says its raining.. its because she just bought stock in every umbrella company.. and raised the prices and cheaped out on materials

Dab Strudel

I went to a local dispensary when I was in town the other day. I asked about the Bhang cartridges and dude chuckled and said 'boss got a whiff of it early and stopped working with them a while ago'. Apparently they were in the pockets of a few big names also.

Latest posts

Latest posts