What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Ganico, our Panama is not a fruity sativa.

Red pheno smells lemony, sour with a strong rotten element. Aroma could be compared with the more colombian JH phenos but our panama is not incensey.
Red high is dense, psychedelic and more subjective (linked to personal situation of the smoker and ambient)

Green phenos are spicier, woodier and darker in the aroma. High is more euphoric, clear and happy than red pheno.

I hope it helps.dubi

G

charlie garcia said:
Hi BH,

Some spansih guys have grown them indoors with very good results although most ppl here prefer outdoors as our season climate is lovely for that. Hope other ppl can report better.

Dont know if links are allowed here but in case is possible, here is a link of a grower doing Panaman indoors so you can see some growing pics http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/showthread.php?t=76663&page=2

Best

Thanks for the info Charlie. The pics look very nice, shame I don't speak Spanish to read the text too, but I like the looks of the plants and will definitely try some Panama indoors myself.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
barneyfife said:
dubi how much body to the high or how heavey is it? and how high is the ceiling? and is there a hangover on the way down?

Hello barneyfife,

green panama effect is very clear, motivating and happy, with less body heaviness and less tolerance limit. Red pheno has a dense psychelelic high with more body, probably producing more hangover than the green one, but she's far of being a 'dirty' sativa.

G

hey dubi,
beautiful pics of a beautiful plant :rasta:
just one question, im looking for a very creative, happy uplifting type high with no paranoia or anxiety. i understand that it might be hard to fill althose criteria, but i have been directed to your Panama and Tikal strains. do you think the Panama or Tikal would better suit my need for that mellower happy type sativa?

thanks!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
islandherbs said:
hey dubi,
beautiful pics of a beautiful plant :rasta:
just one question, im looking for a very creative, happy uplifting type high with no paranoia or anxiety. i understand that it might be hard to fill althose criteria, but i have been directed to your Panama and Tikal strains. do you think the Panama or Tikal would better suit my need for that mellower happy type sativa?

thanks!

Welcome islandherbs!

I'd recommend you Nepalese Jam or Orient Express from our catalogue. Nepalese Jam has a long lasting happy creative kind of high with low paranoia/anixety, Orient Express is a little bit more indica but mentally stimulating in a very pleasant and balanced way.

Panama (green pheno) and Tikal can also suit your needs.

I hope it helps. dubi

G

Thanks dubi, that helps a lot!
The Nepalese Jam looks like a great plant, seems to be what im looking for. maybe i will get the nepalese and tikal! your guys' prices are much more reasonable than some other breeders.. thanks for the tips :rasta:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You are welcome islandherbs,

Here are a few Panamas, Nepal Mist and Tikal starting to flower. They were germinate in July, late in season.

Panamas 'red pheno'

Early bud details

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful!! :yes:
dubi,
my Panama cut stinks!! jeej she´s got a powerful aroma and good indoor profile as well.I´ll keep you informed :wink:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Raco said:
beautiful!! :yes:
dubi,
my Panama cut stinks!! jeej she´s got a powerful aroma and good indoor profile as well.I´ll keep you informed :wink:

Great raco! :smoke:

I remember your green panama male ;) but didnt know you also had a female clone ... is she the old red mother ? Please, post pics when you can!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dubi :wave:
one pic for you :wink:
The Panama cut this afternoom.3 wks+ of 12/12
P1162916.jpg

De La Luz

The Panama is next on my list of ACE strains to grow out...

Dubi, I purchased some of these seeds from you in the Spring/early Summer...I think I recall reading somewhere that this batch of Panama seeds would lean mostly toward the Green Pheno and not the Red Pheno...is that correct?
Gracias amigo,

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
De La Luz said:
The Panama is next on my list of ACE strains to grow out...

Dubi, I purchased some of these seeds from you in the Spring/early Summer...I think I recall reading somewhere that this batch of Panama seeds would lean mostly toward the Green Pheno and not the Red Pheno...is that correct?
Gracias amigo,

High all!

Yes De La Luz,

past Panama was reproduced towards green mother (very clear high quality high) but you still can find red pistiled plants with your seeds. We are using Red Panama phenos for new 08 reproduction.

Best wishes for weekend! dubi

De La Luz

dubi said:
High all!

Yes De La Luz,

past Panama was reproduced towards green mother (very clear high quality high) but you still can find red pistiled plants with your seeds. We are using Red Panama phenos for new 08 reproduction.

Best wishes for weekend! dubi

Great news ! As always, I'll be very interested in getting some more of your products in my collection in the new year!!

Latest posts

Latest posts