What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanna see my pp????

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Gg4 5 days under the led, glufies gg4 leaning, and a dome of another 25 gg4 cuts
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Kizane21

Ya that surface algae is normal in these setups. Its from the light and water with nutrients itll grow. Doesnt seem to cause any issues though. Plants look healthy, id keep nutes where they are for now until they show yellowing, purple leafstems,or spots...

cool cool will do bro...thanks Sensei sturgeongeneral

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Whether you need Ca/Mg or not depends on what you're water is and how much is in your base nutrient.

Clear ex is to reduce salt accumulation, right? Do you know if it raises ec?

Looking good sturgeon, as usual. Always a pleasure to see em in action.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
That reminds me I always wondered what PBP is like to use. Is it very +organic+ like? Smell? Clear or amber?

Just curious

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Its very easy, hydroorganic. Not 100% organic but not a complete synthetic either..simple to use. In veg all i use is pbp grow. In flower lately its been pbp bloom, calmag and a booster. Its pretty dark when you shake the bottle and dispense.

Kizane21

Its very easy, hydroorganic. Not 100% organic but not a complete synthetic either..simple to use. In veg all i use is pbp grow. In flower lately its been pbp bloom, calmag and a booster. Its pretty dark when you shake the bottle and dispense.

more noob questions you guys...just been reading mixed things about the cubes..how wet i keep them? like so whole cube is constantly wet were i been flooding it basically 3/4 or higher once a day or were like upper half has less moisture than the bottom over course of day and flood just a 1/3 up and let rest wick up or something?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Just flood the tray till it starts draining off. Think of the cube like a sponge. Itll soak up water. Also ya, clearex is like a rinse for salt accumulation. I havent noticed a chanhe in ec with it except when flushing i change water when ec rises until ots at what my tap water comes out at... I use it during flush mainly. If you flood once a day, check out before the next flood. If its still real heavy wait to flood again until its lighter...

Kizane21

If they keep tippin like that, dilute w h2o. Might be a little strong.

ok cool thanks...took picture right after i flooded on accident 3x's in 24hrs so ya over watered and that makes them droopy i thought or you saying the mixture too strong and that makes them droopy?

Latest posts

Latest posts