What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kozmo's World

Former Guest

that is why they're small. get a second window and have your album and pic you want. then copy paste the bb code into the other window where you're trying to show it off :) PITA huh?

Kozmo

Veteran
My iPhone is not letting me do it. The paste bubble just disappears when I drop it down. Yes, PITA.

I bought fem'd seeds before I developed beliefs against them btw.

Kozmo

Veteran
For the record: I came home after work and went to make sure the seeds had dropped and weren't floating. When low and behold, one had already popped and showed a tiny tail. Wow, that's pretty much all I have to say.

Former Guest

the ones that drop are waterlogged I read. all mine have pushed out tails before dropping into the water if I use a drop of kelp, well I always use a drop of kelp so I guess I can't compare but it's worked very well so far. I've only had two seeds not germinate that way and I think they weren't ready yet/immature. the coconut water has hormones or enzymes, it's good for trying to root stuff :D

Kozmo

Veteran
As far as the cuts are going. I guess my soil isn't right. Oh well. Here's a pick of the healthiest GG4.

Former Guest

what do you think it is?

Attachments

• nute flow chart.jpg
    nute flow chart.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 15

Kozmo

Veteran
Mg, P, or K... lol Beats the shit out of me. What I realy think is it's the soil. Either not cooked long enough or not balanced right. So what I'm going to do is feed with Watering
-1/4 cup coconut water
-1/4 tsp Aloe Vera powder
-5 ml Agsil16H

Kozmo

Veteran
I know, I know, this is a perfect example of what not to do. Lmfao. I couldn't even tell you the mix. A third of the stuff(like fish bone meal I put in late. I transplanted into a "better" mix a week ago. Seeing if I can get these girls to grow out of it. Now you see why I'm seeking out BAS's help TM. Maybe I could add 1/8 tsp per gal. Of Ful-Humix to thi mix?

Team Microbe

Veteran
Don't get down man, I've ruined an entire run before bc my soil mix was my own mix. I didn't know as much as I know now, but I really thought itd be just fine. It burnt my plants to hell and that's when I started researching why. Balance is everything in soil, so starting from the bottom and building your soil up to spec is the BEST option here. I literally mimic their living soil recipe and I've never grown healthier plants, it's that easy! Have you considered starting over yet?

Kozmo

Veteran
Oh, for sure! I'm in the works as we speek. It's cool. I'm working with what I have that's all. With LLB's awesome resourcing skills and the path before us. There is no stopping it from happening. Lol. Thought maybe kelp and EWC might just do it also. We'll see what I come up with.

Former Guest

I resorted to bottles to finish this grow. I got a recipe from a grower who grows huge amounts using ffof and hf 50/50 then biobizz scheduled nutes. He vegged one plant in a month to fill a 4x4 screen. Using a guano/kelp recipe for another trying no bottles and it should be okay as I've vegged in it before for 4 months no issues. I heard all the stuff about guanos and sustainability and made a soil using a recipe with amendments like fish bone meal, etc and I had issues with stuff being available. Try using immediately available amendments like alfalfa or guanos to fix your mix or get a bottle like Fish-Mix, bio bloom, topamax and make a compost tea with EWC weekly. That really helped a lot for my poor soil recipe. I'm using it to cut my ffof instead of happy frog.

Kozmo

Veteran
I'm just not going down that road. Ill fix it or learn my way through it. It's fine. The PCK are starting to come through so that's good.

Kozmo

Veteran
Well ill tell ya LLB, not to much positive to write about. One PCK made it. The ladies are looking like hell. So... Here's some pics. I here you about the burn but flushing won't do the trick. It's the soil mix burning it if that is the case. There pretty far gone. Here's some pic's.

Latest posts

Latest posts