What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
lots of nice crosses in there, im glad people are takin things into their own hands makin seeds. i have made two crosses and right now have two female offspring one from ea. veggin and cloning. im takin as many cuts as i can cause i plan to do a clone run with a few. plus i have an sts solution so i will be sex changin a couple for female pollen to backcross to themselves for fem seeds. last but not least i have an ak48 male fitna drop pollen so thier will be some ak crosses comin shortly as well. the first cross i made was a nice brickweed bagseed female x nirvana Skunk#1 male i call "zorillo mexicano". i only pollenated two buds cause i was paranoid, inexperienced and didnt want to seed the whole thing. only problem is, i only got 10 good mature seeds from her and her offspring stinks worse than the other skunk cross i made! ok the other cross is a nirvana master kush female x skunk#1 male i call "master skunkush" she has the largest stem ive ever grown! ms is in the rear the zm is in the front. and a budshot from each of the moms. zm first ms last

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
I like the idea of your thread here CF.

It's nice to see so many people be creative.

I'm still a junior grower and have yet to make my own cross. However I do have a purpose for the cross I have in mind.

Passion #1 X Mikado

Not sure what I'll call it. Passion #1 is a spicey, lanky, and low yielding, yet potent plant. Mikado is a spicey, squat, and high yielding plant, with high potency.
Should make the perfect cross.

It's the only cross I have in mind for me to do myself and I don't even have the Mikado seeds yet. It is something that will get done this year for sure though.

Good Luck to everyone with their crosses

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
This year I am crossing my fav C-99fem from Joey Weeds with a male ISS(Island Sweet Skunk) from Federation
Hope it will be some killer smoke one day
I will call it CISS-99

BagseedSamurai

Strawberry Cough x Kali Mist
Strawberry Cough x LUI
LUI x Kali Mist
Strawberry Cough x Dj Shorts - Grape Krush
Grape Krush x My penis.

B

BeAn

BagseedSamurai said:
Grape Krush x My penis.

lol..

My Lifesaver male has just dropped the first of his dust, and with a lil help from me he managed to sprinkle his dust of love onto a Floater indica and a lifesaver sativa clone. Just have to wait and see if they take over the next couple of days, then its a quick spray and into the cab for a month or so. Now its just a matter of time until i harvest the first Belter cross... :yummy:

Keep ya'll posted. :lurk:

Last edited:
G

Right now im working on getting a C99 bean to sprout, so i can mix it with my RomP19

muddy waters

paraguayan sativa x blue mystic

paraguayan sativa x blue mystic

a cross i made, yields massive, dunno bout the smoke yet, still curing... smell is kinda stale garbage/hash/blueberry

Last edited:

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
It's funny because this threads was one of my first threads I made on icmag. Someone must of found it and posted and more people are joining in. Since then my genetics collection has changed as for my cross ideas. I'm not really sure what I want to cross now. I think I'm just going to grow out my stock and choose from there. I do got some ideas for a few crosses and strains I want to work with. Mostly landraces and IBL's.

Strains I want to work with:

Jamaican Sativa (Landrace)
St.Vincent Sativa (Landrace)
Bajan Green (Landrace)
Malawi Gold (IBL Landrace)
Hawaiian Sativa (IBL Landrace)
Deep Chunk (IBL Landrace)
Kodiak Gold (IBL)

I'm going for a more tropic approach on breeding. Tropical kick ass sativas. I might add more strains to the list but so far these are definite strains I want to work with.

acidfire

Wow this thread is still alive.

Crosses I made this season:

Sour bubble f2s
Black Cherry x Sour bubble
Astroboy x Sour bubble
Phear x Sour bubble
Juicy Fruit x Sour bubble

I wish I could get my hands on a few of those landrace strains...

I

indicalover

Nut cruncher from RM crossed to a deep chunk female, I should be able to try that soon. Can't wait.

G

Closet Funk said:
It's funny because this threads was one of my first threads I made on icmag. Someone must of found it and posted and more people are joining in. Since then my genetics collection has changed as for my cross ideas. I'm not really sure what I want to cross now. I think I'm just going to grow out my stock and choose from there. I do got some ideas for a few crosses and strains I want to work with. Mostly landraces and IBL's.

Strains I want to work with:

Jamaican Sativa (Landrace)
St.Vincent Sativa (Landrace)
Bajan Green (Landrace)
Malawi Gold (IBL Landrace)
Hawaiian Sativa (IBL Landrace)
Deep Chunk (IBL Landrace)
Kodiak Gold (IBL)

I'm going for a more tropic approach on breeding. Tropical kick ass sativas. I might add more strains to the list but so far these are definite strains I want to work with.

Nice list man :D Tho unless you in a tropical place after a few generations your plants wont be as great, if your in a temprate climate. **I think.

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
NeptHaze said:
Nice list man :D Tho unless you in a tropical place after a few generations your plants wont be as great, if your in a temprate climate. **I think.

Yea I thought about that too. Who knows I might find myself in the tropics one day. Maybe Hawaii.

G

Allright then :D I hope to end up in Hawaii someday. But if the world goes to hell i dont want to be stuck on a island....

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
NeptHaze said:
Allright then :D I hope to end up in Hawaii someday. But if the world goes to hell i dont want to be stuck on a island....

True! that's one of the downfalls for sure. Volcanoes and Tsunamis I'd be more worried about. It still would be nice to live in the tropics and grow tropical sativas.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Next round i plan on making some F2s of JLP's Ultimate moonshine.Last couple years i've had a very high percentage of females (over 90%) when growing from seed but for once hope for a few males.

GOATNUTS

Chiefsmokingbud said:
Next round i plan on making some F2s of JLP's Ultimate moonshine.Last couple years i've had a very high percentage of females (over 90%) when growing from seed but for once hope for a few males.

BADDASS! thats all i have to say about ultimate moonshine...best of luck to you on your x.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fritillary

#1 Jack Herer x Durban Poison (aka Landing Zone, aka LZ)

(LZ left, MW right)

#2 White Pearl(fem.) x Sensi Star (aka Marbled White)

#3 Northern Lights x Sensi Star (aka Saxon Axe)

keep sowing, growing, breeding, learning folks,,, :yes:

peace DocLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

raygun

Cool its neet to see every ones ideas. Currently i have a bunch of Apollos Mist f2 (no longer have the male)
Sour Bubble bx1 x Petrol(m) (I am kinda excited about these ones
Petrol f2's(this will be interesting i don't think that they would acctualy be f2's as they were inbread siblings with like qualities to the SD clone)

I have some c99(pinapple pheno)xgrapefruit from Wally that i want to cross with my petrol male. I also want to get some of Reefs Petrolia(sp) Head Stash or OG Bubs deep chunk or some other afgani IBL and cross that with my sourbubble. I also still need to pop some SB beens to get a male of that as well.

I am in no way a breeder but i would like to have some seeds for future generations and its just fun to see your creations grown out.
Will be lookin out for some of those grow reports on homemade crosses.
~raygun~

Latest posts

Latest posts