Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > General Gardening > I love the hottest peppers!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
I love the hottest peppers! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2010, 11:44 AM #41
buddah
Life is one big grow........

buddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of light
i also have lots of dif. chillis....!! Lemon Drop are def. some of the better tasting ones!! the Bhut jolokia are a very slow grower!!

anyone is using EM enzyms?? is work wonders !!!

All are about 1m and the first fruits are comming up!!some older pix!!!
buddah is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2010, 05:17 PM #42
BIGGS

BIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the rough
you want to check this out then. not only did she eat these 'ghost chillis' but she rubbed the seeds into her eyes. crazy stuff.

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7993925.stm
BIGGS is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2010, 02:37 PM #43
g0vnaa
ICE Cream eater

g0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to behold
Here are my peppers with LST training :PPP

I love how bushy they are, strain is unknown...
I will soon give 1 a taste and see how hot they are

I got interesed in those so I think next year I will get some of the hottest peppers.
Are you guys ordering those hot seeds online ?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:36 PM #44
dubwise
in the thick of it

dubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to all
@frozen- I've had that problem with a few of my peppers as well. Here's a little background: 8 banana's on a shady portion of my porch, 8 on a morning sun side, 8 on the afternoon sunny side. The 8 in the shady portion look better with much less wilt that the others seem to gain while the sun is hitting them directly. I've moved the remainding 16 to the shady portion of the porch and they're doing better. On another level, the 16 that were less sheltered, have exceptionally stronger stalks and should be able to hold larger fruit once they begin their push. If you have ability to move the plants around or keep them in a spot that does not get so much direct sunlight, go for it. In the past, when I've started peppers outside, they seem to great in direct sunlight. The ones started inside had a much more difficult time hardening off. Hope this helps a little bit.

Old 08-09-2010, 01:36 PM #45
g0vnaa
ICE Cream eater

g0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to behold
{;

Old 08-09-2010, 07:16 PM #46
Sheriff Bart
Deputy Spade

Sheriff Bart is just really niceSheriff Bart is just really niceSheriff Bart is just really niceSheriff Bart is just really niceSheriff Bart is just really niceSheriff Bart is just really niceSheriff Bart is just really niceSheriff Bart is just really nice
these are some of my hot fuckers
bhut jolokias(left) and habaneros (right)

habaneros

bhut jolokias

Old 08-09-2010, 10:57 PM #47
Nick Sand

NIce LST there g0vnaa. Are those Thai peppers? Some beautiful peppers in this thread. I have some habaneros on my balcony but that's it.

Old 08-09-2010, 11:27 PM #48
g0vnaa
ICE Cream eater

I dunno strain man...
They are just simple peppers :P
But they are quite hot

Old 08-09-2010, 11:55 PM #49
cheesey

cant remember names of mine but ill try and find out

Old 08-10-2010, 09:53 AM #50
buddah
Life is one big grow........

buddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of light

nice chillis all...i have a lot of hot suff in my garden....
buddah is offline Quote