Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > I remember when,.......

Thread Title Search
I remember when,....... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2017, 06:01 AM #1321
Columbo

Cross colors and Hyper color t-shirts. Super Mario Bros. and Duck hunt on the one cartridge Commodore 64 tapes taking forever then not loading ...

Forgotten most of the rest lol

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:42 PM #1322
MicroRoy

MicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivor

I tell young people to crank up the window. Some hate to think a while.
MicroRoy is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2017, 03:35 AM #1323
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
The "Bro" price for prime herb was $240 an oz.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2017, 04:55 PM #1324
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
when my mom forbid me to watch the "twilight-zone" on t.v.

TV, I think, I could watch anything....music....some I was not allowed to blast in the bedroom on my "phonograph". Remember buying my first Kenwood stereo...WOW! The sound was amazing!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:14 PM #1325
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor

I remember going to a party in 1974.
"2000 Light Years from Home" was playing on the stereo and I heard sounds in it I had never heard before.

I saved my money all summer and bought a Marantz amplifier with Advent speakers and a Phillips turntable.

$800 was a heck of a lot of money in 1974. But it was worth it!!

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:16 PM #1326
Pinball Wizard
clowns to left of me, jokers on the right

Pinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivor
Smile

I spent all the money I saved as a soldier on Okinawa and bought an Akai Reel to Reel tapedeck - with internal 8 track!
Plus 100amp stereo receiver & Pioneer speakers. The speakers still work good and are 47 years old.

"we have met the enemy and he is us"-Pogo
Pinball Wizard is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:27 PM #1327
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor
Cool I bought..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinball Wizard View Post
I spent all the money I saved as a soldier on Okinawa and bought an Akai Reel to Reel tapedeck - plus internal 8 track!
Plus Pioneer speakers. The speakers still work good and are 45 years old.
I bought an Akai 4-channel real to real tape machine at the PX. (The best 4-channel music was on the demo tape Judy Garland) Had a Marantz power amp, bought some Bose speakers.

Those were the days Somewhere over the rainbow
420somewhere is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2017, 01:13 AM #1328
7thson

7thson has disabled reputation
I remember when I lived in the country,I really miss that!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2017, 05:46 AM #1329
TripleDraw27

TripleDraw27 is a glorious beacon of lightTripleDraw27 is a glorious beacon of lightTripleDraw27 is a glorious beacon of lightTripleDraw27 is a glorious beacon of lightTripleDraw27 is a glorious beacon of lightTripleDraw27 is a glorious beacon of lightTripleDraw27 is a glorious beacon of lightTripleDraw27 is a glorious beacon of lightTripleDraw27 is a glorious beacon of lightTripleDraw27 is a glorious beacon of lightTripleDraw27 is a glorious beacon of light
I remember when people wouldn't post their blotter or liquid LSD or shrooms publicly to risk years in prison just for some self approval of likes . Keep at it idiots, its not like there are camera's were you drop your chocolates off at...

And stop with the half face shots....my god...and the self branding that is directly attached to you and easily tracked... All for likes lmao

GOOD RIDDANCE GENERATION LOOK AT ME.

Old 05-16-2017, 06:01 AM #1330
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivor
I remember getting high with my ninth grade English teacher. She was Amerasian and I remember thinking she was sooooo hot. She drove a Plum Crazy purple 'Cuda. Damnnnn.
Wish I had that car now.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote