What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I remember when,.......

brickweeder

can't fault kids today if they do eat the roll....I've done some stupid things with caps...like cut out a bunch of the powder bubbles, stack them in a .22 shell, then put the lead back in and hammer it in...I was lucky, only had to fold the flap of finger meat back in place and put a bandaid on it...never did that again...

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I remember the nuns in grade school . Some of them were just plain
malevolent. We had names for them. Sister Marie Rose was Sister Hairy Toes, Sister Violette was Sister Toilet. One of them whacked the kid next to me in the side of the head with a book and knocked him out of his seat. Another time Sister Hairy Toes told the class that were all going to hell for a year for each Sunday of church we missed. There we were, a bunch of 7-8 year old kids looking at each other thinking we were already doomed to an eternal existence in Hell. LOL.
Thank God we never got called into Father Tom's office. Who knows what would have happened in there.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
easiest wild animal to tame that lives. a pocket full of raw peanuts and the cheeky little tree rats will come right up to you. my dad would pile up sunflower seeds in moms kitchen floor, and the squirrels would come right on in the house to eat...

Three Berries

FpDO3v7XsAIlna0

St. Phatty

I remember the nuns in grade school . Some of them were just plain
malevolent.

Going Without has its consequences.

I have a hunch that much of the dysfunction in Arab societies, besides Israeli terrorism, is the Muslim culture that attempts to control Human Sex.

So the Imam's have Bocce Boys in Afghanistan.

Maybe the Imam's should hook up with the nuns.

Latest posts

Latest posts