What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HOLY SHIT! Holy Anointing Oil from Exodus.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It definitely helps rheumatoid arthritis.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How well? Has anyone that has RA tested it out?

Hee, hee, hee, topical cannabis is your fondest dream bro!

I actually got started in my quest to better understand cannabis meds, after trying cannabis trash, cooked in Canola oil, as a topical. I was blown away at how well and quickly it worked topically and started investigating why and how cannabis can be used and how to most effectively use it.

Try the topical Holy Anointing Oil to better understand what I am talking about.l

I also personaly use cannabis sublingual Holy Shit, in conjuntion with the topical, to address my own degenerative arthritis issues. It provides relief that simple smoking or vaporization fails to achieve.

I support a long term RA patient, that swears that the topical has significantly reduced her joint swelling, and observation supports that premise. Her swollen and knoted finger joints are without question reduced in size.

Experiencing a cannabis topical is not a suble thing, and more like a baseball bat or 2X4 upside the head. May I suggest that you try it and report back?

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It definitely helps rheumatoid arthritis.

I would like to give some to my 80 year old grandma but have hesitated because she has a very weak heart to go along with her RA and I am not sure if it is safe to mix with her other medication. Also THC increases heart rate and I'm not sure if that is safe.

what do you think. she cant ask her doc either. it ain't a med state where she is.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would like to give some to my 80 year old grandma but have hesitated because she has a very weak heart to go along with her RA and I am not sure if it is safe to mix with her other medication. Also THC increases heart rate and I'm not sure if that is safe.

what do you think. she cant ask her doc either. it ain't a med state where she is.

The RA patient that I produce meds for, uses primarily the topical and swears by it.

It has none of the possible undesirable side effects you've mentioned and is still extremely effective for RA.

It also has no euphoric high, so objections to those unsettling side effects were sidestepped.

She also reports that her swollen hand joints are actually reducing in size.

My own qualifying condition is pain from degenerative arthritis. I use both the HS and the HAO topical to treat it.

Recently Eloquentsolution started producting a topical made from cannabis roots, with 2 1/2 % BHO absolute added, plus Emu and Jojoba oils.

I've tried it for my arthritic wrists and thumb joints, and in the process of testing it, noted that besides pain relief, the nail bed fissures on my finger tips healed.

Another patient applied it to her face to see if it would reduce the soreness of her monthly face breakout, and discovered that it also cured the monthly face breakout, ostensibly because of its antibacterial properties.

If you haven't tried out the topicals, you owe it your self.

Trichgnomes

bump!

bump!

Made some BHO, dissolved it in ethanol, froze, filtered, and decarbed--followed the formula sans the candy oil as I did not have any on hand-- produced a lovely 2 drams of Holy Anointing Oil.:tiphat:

picture.php

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Made some BHO, dissolved it in ethanol, froze, filtered, and decarbed--followed the formula sans the candy oil as I did not have any on hand-- produced a lovely 2 drams of Holy Anointing Oil.:tiphat:

picture.php

Good job! How well does it work for you?

Trichgnomes

Good job! How well does it work for you?

It worked wonders for me! It was only in my possession a short time, which in retrospect, was just fine. As I have mentioned, I use extracts mainly recreationally. I ran into a friend that has constant physical pain, and ended up just kicking him the whole bottle. I am interested in his results, as he just recently had spinal surgery, and I hope this will aid in his recovery.:thank you:

gOurd^jr.

So I made some of this Oil and love it! works awesome for my joint pain, especially topically. I used more or less Gray Wolf's recipe but olive oil not coconut and I added frankincense oil as mentioned earlier. I find that it is like thick syrup and tough to get it to form drops, as my bottle gets low i think it might be a trouble to even get some out without heating it...
It's so sticky that its tough to apply topically and kinda pulls hair when i rub it on my knees, plus its so concentrated I have to put on a hefty dose to get much coverage out of it. After the sticky application though it will feel a bit warmed from the cinnamon and rubbing and proceed to feel great for many hours(4-6). That's about 2-3 big drops worth per knee. works great! BEST thing I've tried
My ratio may well be a bit off though as I forgot to tare my pyrex and sorta half measured the cannabis oil...
I know it was within a gram or two of 10 so I just added 3 grams of olive oil but did not weigh the essential oils either. That wouldn't work at all, they need such tiny amount. I simply added about 4 drops of each, figuring that would put me near 1% TLV of the cinnamon oil, since I filled up a 15ml bottle. I think it is a little too strong on the myrrh and cinnamon and it is a bit strong for the taste. I think that now since I have used a bit up I will just top it up with more olive oil to thus thin it and make it more palatable both hopefully.
Taken orally I've been avoiding swallowing to go for the transdermal absorption. Since It's hard to get drops I usually just wipe a glob on my finger and then rub it around my gums and mouth. First time I took about two big drops and it was a very strong experience. I also applied it topically and it was excellent in combination no doubt! Had a pronounced psychedelic effect as well that lasted many hours again. I seemed to peek about 3 hrs after consumption but I may have swallowed a bit more of the dose that time, it didn't seem to come on for an hour or more, but boy it came on then!
For What it's Worth I tend to maintain a pretty high tolerance much of the time and while I certainly have been using up the oil regularly, I think it's very efficient. It works more effectively for my medical needs (knee/joint pain) topically than anything else I've tried. Plus it has a long duration oral effect so about two doses spaced apart during a day heavily cuts back on my trips to the vape/pipe, just a little here and there keeps me lifted as it rides on top of the oil wave...
Fantastic Gray Wolf!
TRY IT PEOPLE!

Edit:Wanted to mention the very pronounced, immediate effect of the essential oils when I apply my slightly too strong, frankincensce added HAO orally. To a lesser degree topically but when rubbed on the gums the combination of Cinnamon Frankincense and Myrrh really penetrates my awareness and affects the mind with expansive warmth and calming while it warms (mine almost burns) and numbs my mouth. Slight Oily substance, taste, and numbness linger in the mouth for some time though I don't try to rid them. I enjoy the taste very much its just slightly too much with the essentials. I'll let you all know how it goes thinning it a bit.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy Anointing Lotion?

Holy Anointing Lotion?

I was thinking. if you want to thin it up to spread easier. you could mix it with some 99% isopropyl alcohol, and then mix that with some hemp lotion or what ever lotion you want, and then leave it out and let the iso evaporate out of the new hash lotion and then bottle the lotion.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was thinking. if you want to thin it up to spread easier. you could mix it with some 99% isopropyl alcohol, and then mix that with some hemp lotion or what ever lotion you want, and then leave it out and let the iso evaporate out of the new hash lotion and then bottle the lotion.

Or just warm it up and add more or different oil.

Winter temperatures around here make the coconut oil solidify and a dropper bottle needs warming under my arm pit or hot water faucet to flow.

Under those circumstances, I have replaced part of the coconut oil with Almond or Olive oil to keep it flowing.

I keep my topical, which has 8 grams per 10 grams of cannabis oil, instead of 3 for the oral, in a large mouth 1/2 pint canning jar, so that it can be readily accessed regardless of temperature.

Spreading the oral mixture on your skin in sensitive areas may burn the skin, because of the 1% TLV on cinnamon oil dermaly.

Even the posted topical recipe exceeds 1%, because the essential oils are not 100% concentrated.

Pleased that ya'll's experiences parallel ours locally, as far as pain relief! Any number of folks have reported first time ever relief, or more profound and more immediate relief!

Ah, sweet Mary, you are such a provocatively effective wench medicinally that I wonder why you are being denied to the masses?

Precisely whose ox is being gored, that justifies the suffering of the many for the idealisim of the few?

sso

Veteran
would be kinda cool to make a bathfull of this stuff, take a goodshower before taking a bath in the oil.

then cover the bath and make this a weekly thing. lol

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
would be kinda cool to make a bathfull of this stuff, take a goodshower before taking a bath in the oil.

then cover the bath and make this a weekly thing. lol

Trust me, a hot bath and a partial body massage is a good thing than leaves me like a wet noodle!

I can only imagine a full body massage by a gifted deep tissue therapist!

Herborizer

Veteran
Hi Haps! Thanks for the good thoughts!

I picked up most of my essentials oils at www.newdirectionsaromatics.com.

The recipe calls for liquid myrrh gum, which is pretty sluggish to pour at ambient temperatures. It was New Directions Aromatics article UEOMYAB000-100 for a 3.3 oz bottle.

Glad to see you checking it out! I just know you are going to like it!

GW

Hi Gray Wolf. My wife suffers from fibromyalgia and I would like to try to make some (HAO) Holy Anointing Oil (topical) to help her with her pain. Also, someone close to me has emphysema, and I have been told that HAO rubbed on the chest/back everyday with a dab under the nose help dramatically. I read people going off oxygen and other treatments.

Thank you for pointing out the http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/ website. On the original post you noted the recipe in grams, but a lot of these things on this website are in OZ. Can you help me with choosing the right stuff to buy from there. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!