What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MoonShiners

Wolfshadoe

I know this has got to be the FAKEST show on T.V.!!!

I really want to DE-bunk these ppl..

First and foremost when you enter "ANY" highway with 60 gals of shine.>>YOU BECOME a "domestic" Terrorist ..

Swamp people,, They ALL should be charged with Animal cruelty! .
I have killed >>MANY gators. They purposely make them gators roll and do horrible things like they are trying to get that perfect shot.BUll shit!!. Yall know that hook is inside the gators belly?>>No hooked mouth ect..Its VERY easy to EASE that gator to surface without one ripple on the water and put them out quik and clean with just a 22 cal.
BASTARDS!!

Another ..That "Grid" shit?..LOL What A joke!!! and that mick dodge guy also..In one scene this "Bear Claw" "Oh I have a cashe right over here somewhere"..He goes over and moves some "Fresh" leaves beside a tree and pulls out this bag containing supplys..Now this "bag" has No age,mold,and other things one would notice had they "EVER" had a "REAL" one stashed>>>I have!!! Several times.

I guess I'm ranting,because I have really lived that life and it pisses me off when I see how well the public eats this shit up..I always swore if I could ever afford it I want to do some secret videoing of my own,,Showing these fakes for what they are!!
Kay>>I feel a lil better:biggrin:

Puff,puff..Peace yall!! Merry Xmas!! <ws>

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah, they just act out stories from people or fake stories the writers created. They never oficially said it's real. Who would come to show them their moonshining secrets for real on tv while it's illegal, anyway? FAKE, like all the "reality shows".

CaptainDankness

Well they ain't going to stop. They got you watching reality TV or you wouldn't know so much about them. Lol

Not sure why people watch them shows life is reality.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:laughing: people who park themselves in front of a tv frequently don't have a 'life', that's why they're there!;)

Gry

reality tv came about as the result of companies in hollywood who were so damn cheap they did not want pay writers a decent wage...

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
reality tv came about as the result of companies in hollywood who were so damn cheap they did not want pay writers a decent wage...

they should at least give them some weed for creativity lol! :laughing:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Speaking about reality shows, can't wait to see the first stoner reality show. Imagine how crazy the script for that could get..

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
My dad is a collector of many things and a friend of his called him and told him that he had been approached by the producers of that show "American Pickers" to participate in an episode and that he thought my dad would be good on that show.
He told my dad the whole thing was scripted.
Staffers come in before the two main characters and go through all the "stuff" and find at least three items that will be sold and the price prearranged. They also know where the "great finds" are before they start filming. It's all bullshit and fake.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I've never seen most of those shows..

But a few years ago I watched about a half dozen episodes of a really stupid show.
The one about those dickheads running a pawnshop in Las Vegas...

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I've never seen most of those shows..

But a few years ago I watched about a half dozen episodes of a really stupid show.
The one about those dickheads running a pawnshop in Las Vegas...

59882554.jpg

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
My dad is a collector of many things and a friend of his called him and told him that he had been approached by the producers of that show "American Pickers" to participate in an episode and that he thought my dad would be good on that show.
He told my dad the whole thing was scripted.
Staffers come in before the two main characters and go through all the "stuff" and find at least three items that will be sold and the price prearranged. They also know where the "great finds" are before they start filming. It's all bullshit and fake.

strange...very strange.

They went into an old hardware store, near me. It closed back in the mid-90's...when Nick died.

I went in store, in 1994

The whole length of the store, on one whole wall; was the greatest arrowhead collection, I have ever seen! Thousands!

Maybe it was gone when they got there? Pity ...people would have freaked...like me.

Latest posts

Latest posts