What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamaldelica feminized ( Asociación de Cultivadores Españoles), right now:

IMG_20220519_101024.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
Thank you for sharing the birth and this beautiful moment! She have a *bright* future ahead hihihii =)
..I wish I was born in Spain and a part of their group. Much Love for this lovely plant, ACE and Spain.

Oh, actually the "Spaniards" and "Spain" thing is just a geographical coincidence here: until the Zamal part will arrive here, for example, several people of various origins from Indian Island Africa to Europe participated, some of them very well known in this forum, I think.

As for Spain, I observe with concern and surprise how we are lagging behind in the issue of cannabis legality in recent years: we have gone from being one of the most tolerant countries in the world (within not the illegality but the allegality; not like Holland legality) to see how other countries that started from much more prohibitionist and perscutory positions (and considered "more backward than ours" in all matters relating to freedoms and rights of all kinds) are now in the legalization of recreational cannabis, such as the United States or Uruguay ... Apart from the gigantic economic opportunity lost, especially when Spain is, since its illegality, the main supplier of marijuana in Europe.
Apart from the state money spent in the persecution of illegality: Look, only with me, that I do not grow more than 4 female plants and only for self-consumption (ie, I am not an illegal grower)...and every year around August a helicopter appears to me (which does not come from nearby, moreover) that the bastard stops a few tens of meters above my crop to see what I have with the optical camera. Then he inspects the house and the animals' huts, looking for illegal electricity derivations or thermal anomalies that indicate a possible large indoor crop, I suppouse... Only in the time he spends on my land, with the fuel he spends....

I think we have become "too used" to the tolerance of the State, and even more so when this tolerance is fickle, and depends only on the ruling political party.

Anyway, and as the saying goes: "Better times will come... even if we have been dead for years to see them", heh...

Salud !!

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
sorry guys, i thought i have replied this thread to just find out i did not for half a year :clock watch:

@paisajedehierba thank you so much for supporting our Zamaldelica Breeders Pack release :angelshug: pleased to hear you are motivated to include the genetics into your breeding projects and to see (in this thread and in other) that you have already explored some of the lines (F1xF2 and Zamal A). Curious to know if you found any standout plant and your insights so far about the females you have experienced from the pack.

Love the look of the Zamaldelica pheno you got Pakilikodt :) those looking for tamed and fragant Zamal smelling phenos with Thai influence as well should look for expressions like yours. How are the effects ? Did you like it ? I will translate your post, i like a lot your description of the smells in late flowering:

Smell of extra virgin olive oil with hints of mango, banana and metal. It has a very complex smell, so much so that although the buds are the smallest of all the sativas this year (Panama, Bangi and Lilly), Zamaldelica is the one with the most intense smell, but above all exotic, without a doubt very special.

CannabisKenta congrats on your last season Zamaldelica harvest! You are correct. The one in post # 3498 is more Malawi shaped (with just a hint of Thai influence on the leaves), more on the Golden Tiger side, while the ones harvested in your post #3500 have excellent Zamal/Thai influence ;) Those looking for best Zamal/Thai expressions of Zamaldelica with lesser Malawi influence shold look for phenos like yours and Pakilikodt.

Attachments

• Zamaldelica Kenta outdoor bud harvested.jpeg
    Zamaldelica Kenta outdoor bud harvested.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 114

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
“Omfg when does the gravity kick back in????”
- My friend who had one hell of a 1st Zamaldelica ride and literally couldn’t put his feet down on the floor in front of his chair for 20+ minutes. 😂

Amazing Mango and fruit smell. For me a very relaxed, blissful and happy high with a kind of “offswitch” function that just kind of blocked out anything that wasn’t critically important to me at the time. All peripherals just kind of fog out. Little bit of a trippy effect with time and vision.
For friends without my tolerance this has been a very rushy and high flying time, but so far no one has had any paranoia from it.

View attachment 18006384 View attachment 18006385

@Cactus Squatter thank you so much for your Zamaldelica feedback and smoke report, sorry for missing it. With such experience with ACE sativas on your shoulders it's always a pleasure to hear you and your friends discover new things and experiences from our genetics hehehehhehe i felt the same when i tried Zamaldelica elite mother for the first time :giggle: i was standing and i felt so much uplifted that i literally felt like i was floating without toaching the floor. The mango-carrot Zamal dominant Zamaldelica phenos are motivating, positive and happy, not edgy or paranoid, with lots of pleasant and well being feelings. Love the look of your buds, great balance of traits from the 3 sativa lines involved in this sativa hybrid. And thanks a lot also for getting a Zamaldelica Breeders Pack :thank you: hope you find gold! Please, keep us updated with your findings.

Congrats @Snook on your Zamaldelica Led indoor harvest :dance013:Great looking colas!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
1st plant got chopped 2 weeks ago. Huge, tall, slender, chunky, leaning on the Malawi side with fruity and oily smell (let me know what you think)

View attachment 18126346 View attachment 18126347 View attachment 18126349

2nd plant got chopped 3 weeks ago. Smaller plant, faster to finish, with a distinctive carrot smell. Looking Zamal dominant.

View attachment 18126351 View attachment 18126352 View attachment 18126353

3rd plant is also a monstrous Sativa. She is getting chopped later today. Smell is cat piss and mango, maybe a Thai pheno.

View attachment 18126354 View attachment 18126355 View attachment 18126356

Thank you to everyone from ACE team, providing premium Sativas and delightful genetics.

Boombastic 😍 @sativaman514 3 seeds, 3 great expressions, excellent growing skills in the tent, those buds look dynamite.
I find obvious, desrable and balanced traits from the 3 lines, Zamal terpenes (carrot and mango) and Zamaldelica elite mother rounded medium sizes shaped buds like your female #2, big resinous and dense flowers in all of them like Malawi Killer does, and some foxtaing and cat piss aromas that are more common with Thai.
Curious about their smoke reports when you are more familiarized with them!

Attachments

• Z gg.png
    Z gg.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 67

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
These are the 3 zamaldelica I have been lucky enough to grow. 3 distinctive phenotypes.

1st plant got chopped 2 weeks ago. Huge, tall, slender, chunky, leaning on the Malawi side with fruity and oily smell (let me know what you think)

View attachment 18126346 View attachment 18126347 View attachment 18126349

2nd plant got chopped 3 weeks ago. Smaller plant, faster to finish, with a distinctive carrot smell. Looking Zamal dominant.

View attachment 18126351 View attachment 18126352 View attachment 18126353

3rd plant is also a monstrous Sativa. She is getting chopped later today. Smell is cat piss and mango, maybe a Thai pheno.

View attachment 18126354 View attachment 18126355 View attachment 18126356

Thank you to everyone from ACE team, providing premium Sativas and delightful genetics.
Boombastic @sativaman514 :bigeye: 3 seeds, 3 great expressions Excellent growing skills in the tent, those buds look dynamite.
I find obvious, desirable and balanced traits in your plants coming from the 3 sativas lines involved: mango-carrot Zamal terpenes and Zamaldelica elite like round, medium-sized buds of your female #2; the big, dense and resinous flowers on all of them like Malawi Killer does, and the foxtailing and cat piss aromas more common in Thai.
Please, get back to us with some smoke reports when you have the chance and you are more familiarized with them.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent growth on your Zamaldelica JustGrowing420 (y) really healthy, bushy and compact. All the best for the floweting stage.
You too @wutwut ! Love to see a bloody one hehehehe Garden looks very happy in early flowering, please keep us updated.

@El Timbo hope you managed to get something good from your winter outdoor grow

Gloansy yours has quite a Thai like flowering development so far, will see how she evolves.

Buena suerte @Montuno con la tuya y mis mejores deseos para esta temporada ;)

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Ive only been growing south american sativas up until now but after reading all these reviews I finally ordered some Zac Fems and Thai x Panama for my next grow. Ive been hesitant because of my tendency towards paranoia but I think with smaller doses I could really enjoy this strain

RobFromTX

Thanks a lot for your support RobFromTX Zamaldelica fem has been bred towards Zamaldelica mango carrot elite mother which has a very pleasant (psychologically too) and uplifting effect, although it can get very trippy too as Thai x Panama does hehehehhe :abduct:
Well your work has certainly never disappointed me Dubi. im going to try to quit caffeine soon and that sounds like a great replacement for espresso :smoke: