You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > A Guide to Fishsticks

Thread Title Search
A Guide to Fishsticks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2018, 12:01 AM #28931
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
yup,just called the shop and ordered a chris king headset for the bike....which by the way is in the shop already...i get to go see it tomorrow...

Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 01-24-2018, 12:06 AM #28932
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by onavelzy View Post
What could you get?
not enough...not even the value of a bare frame when new...

by the time you roll a new bike out of the shop its already lost half its value...

add in "been ridden hard for 5000 miles" to the for sale ad its even less...

bicycle blue book said 507 dollars for the karate monkey...the wheels cost more than that...

Old 01-24-2018, 12:07 AM #28933
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
any you Trekkies remember what quadrotriticale was ? i loved that episode ...
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 12:23 AM #28934
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
I was gonna say that but I was to stoned from ~Star~'s CBs1 wax. That shit takes you from 0 to 100 in 2 tokes. Crazy stuff. I have to compose myself after the 2nd hit.
the MG-99 is very trippy, the Diesel Fire leaves me momentarily incapacitated , the CB s1 i consider more balanced and in between ...very tolerable and smooth ...I made an Unc 99 wax that was pretty wicked ...these are my head stashes i managed to salvage... i had 1 & 3/4 lbs total wax by the time i was done processing..all gone

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 12:34 AM #28935
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
OOOOOOooooooo.....That sux ~Star~. I wont get a root canal cuz it kills the tooth completely. Got a dead tooth just sitting in the socket. My ex's turned black. I blame that tooth for our divorce. Couldnt have her looking up at me with that black tooth grin.
All she needed was an eye patch.
I believe the normal course of action is to get a crown once you have a root canal. I've had my fair share over the years. I'm sure I'm not done either unfortunately.

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy
Treetroit City is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 01:30 AM #28936
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganoderma View Post
Depends on who's directing the episode, perhaps. They've had episodes where they've transported a bunch of torpedo's from here to there.
im way more into star wars...i literally have a light saber sitting by the bed if i need a light at night...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 01:34 AM #28937
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
Checking for leaks, none found this time around. Had to get some goop as the Teflon tape was not enough last night to hold. Tape plus some goop and all is well.

Lollipopping the girls while I have them out of the room. This is kind of a trial for the new spot. Pretty much just using the controller bucket to move my waste via the float valve.

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy
Treetroit City is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 01:35 AM #28938
~star~crash~

^^^ i see Trees in the forecast

Old 01-24-2018, 01:38 AM #28939
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

got a bunch to do in flower tonight...3 plants coming out,the gavita to install,plants to get spaced out,more to get crammed in...almost like a job today...gonna be like 2 whole hours of work!

Old 01-24-2018, 01:51 AM #28940
~star~crash~

my chores in a nut shell

A.M. open up the room and tend the plants (this could take 1/2 a day, or one hour)

P.M. close down the room (usually about 45 minutes)

truth is i'm always busy with something to do with this hobby