Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2018, 01:25 AM #7101
kashkr0p

kashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to behold
Hurray for the chunks ogkb. Awesome share on his part

DTOG Whore House

Work-Consume-Sleep-OBEY
kashkr0p is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2018, 03:26 AM #7102
iTarzan

iTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud of
Why can't I see pics in this thread? The descriptions are killing me.
iTarzan is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 03:45 PM #7103
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTarzan View Post
Why can't I see pics in this thread? The descriptions are killing me.
You should be able to see them now.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 10:32 PM #7104
iTarzan

iTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud of
I see the latest ones. Are the ones on the 1st page deleted? Thanks DTOG.
iTarzan is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 03:15 PM #7105
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTarzan View Post
I see the latest ones. Are the ones on the 1st page deleted? Thanks DTOG.
I can't see the pics on page 1 myself, lol. I didn't delete the album, so not sure what's up.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:

Old 01-22-2018, 03:52 PM #7106
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
Oh I thought neck breaker was a headbanger x sd ibl.
Yes Karma said he was working on a SD ibl (karma) seed but the sd ibl f2 males he found weren't good enough so he was going to use his stud headbanger. I haven't heard much else in a few months.
his sfv tk x sour d fems are out now, itll only run ya 150 for 6

currently testing: White Larry x Amber Cookies
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints
abirdintheair is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 12:20 AM #7107
bigganjabud

How's it growing brother?

Anything finishing up I can drool over?

Old 01-24-2018, 12:29 AM #7108
DoubleTripleOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigganjabud View Post
How's it growing brother?

Anything finishing up I can drool over?
I took some pics last night. They will be considered pre-chop pics, as that batch is getting chopped tonight. I'll have some pics tomorrow. But here's a pic of Gelato #33 to hold you over.

Quote:

Quote:

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 03:09 AM #7109
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I took some pics last night. They will be considered pre-chop pics, as that batch is getting chopped tonight. I'll have some pics tomorrow. But here's a pic of Gelato #33 to hold you over.

View Image
Hahahaha the Larry Bird eh? I've got it but it's at a mates house and I ain't spoke to him for a few days man............

That reminds me

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 03:51 PM #7110
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Got your garden a very nice shade of green. Looks perfect!
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote