You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Zamaldelica

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Zamaldelica Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2018, 12:43 AM #1771
saitama

saitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nice
Yes...just wait lol. KABOOM!

Old 01-23-2018, 06:26 PM #1772
Twoey

Twoey will become famous soon enoughTwoey will become famous soon enoughTwoey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangwena View Post
Looking so good my friend, patience she still has a long way to go, she will fatten up and increase 3 or 4 hundred percent in size yet.
Just keep on doing what you are doing and they will respond in spades.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saitama View Post
Yes...just wait lol. KABOOM!
Thank for your comments guys, this is only my second Zamaldelica grow so feedbacks are really appreciated. I love sativas and these plants are the most sativa I've grown so far .
Tangwena, wow! I will be really satisfied even if they will just double their size. Now I have to sit back and relax, give them love letting them do their things without forcing and enjoying them growing.
In the meantime I will pass the time sampling my first Zam0 and her mind-shifting and sense-bending qualities: she usually kick me right into the rabbit hole
Keep it green!

Last edited by Twoey; 01-23-2018 at 06:28 PM.. Reason: typos correction
Twoey is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:44 PM #1773
saitama

saitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoey View Post
Thank for your comments guys, this is only my second Zamaldelica grow so feedbacks are really appreciatedView Image. I love sativas and these plants are the most sativa I've grown so far .
Tangwena, wow! I will be really satisfied even if they will just double their size. Now I have to sit back and relax, give them love letting them do their things without forcing and enjoying them growing.
In the meantime I will pass the time sampling my first Zam0 and her mind-shifting and sense-bending qualities: she usually kick me right into the rabbit hole
Keep it green!
What kind of lighting are you using? This is my first sativa grow. They're not too hard to manage!
saitama is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 01:09 AM #1774
Twoey

Twoey will become famous soon enoughTwoey will become famous soon enoughTwoey will become famous soon enough
I agree with you it's an easy and vigourous strain and in my limited experience, these plants have been quite straighforward to grow. In the lighting department nothing fancy, I use two led panel together. The first I bought was a 75W Heavengrow agro which I think is a local rebranding of some chinese product, until then I used to grow with CFL usually two 65W 2100k + two 30W 4000k. Anyway I was so pleased by the enanced terpene profile, and trichome production that I took the decision to dismiss CFL and buying a new one: a 75W from Cultilite that as a more red light spectrum P.S. my grow tent is little it measures 40X40X120 cm. I grow these plants to boost my creativity, fight occasional depression and migraine and sometimes I like mild indicas for back pain.
Creating, I again grew sound."

Heinrich Heine

Whatever inspiration is, it’s born from a continuous “I don’t know.” (...)
This is why I value that little phrase “I don’t know” so highly. It’s small, but it flies on mighty wings. It expands our lives to include the spaces within us as well as those outer expanses in which our tiny Earth hangs suspended.
Wisława Szymborska.

Twoey is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 01:40 AM #1775
saitama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoey View Post
I agree with you it's an easy and vigourous strain and in my limited experience, these plants have been quite straighforward to grow. In the lighting department nothing fancy, I use two led panel together. The first I bought was a 75W Heavengrow agro which I think is a local rebranding of some chinese product, until then I used to grow with CFL usually two 65W 2100k + two 30W 4000k. Anyway I was so pleased by the enanced terpene profile, and trichome production that I took the decision to dismiss CFL and buying a new one: a 75W from Cultilite that as a more red light spectrum P.S. my grow tent is little it measures 40X40X120 cm. I grow these plants to boost my creativity, fight occasional depression and migraine and sometimes I like mild indicas for back pain.
Not sure what kind of lights those are but they might not get you the bulk that you're seeing from other people.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 03:17 AM #1776
saitama

some lights off pics. midway through week 10.

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 09:33 AM #1777
Tangwena

Tangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud of
Holy moly now your talking! Nice very very nice.
What are you doing to them man I want some big time.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 10:02 AM #1778
superx

superx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant future
Looks like the Swiss alps in there saitama, quite stunning......
superx is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 03:00 PM #1779
Twoey

Saitama... "Holy smoke!" (cit.) You are going to party for sure

Back to my grow... I know I will not have results comparable with yours or other people's.
Neverthless during my last grow (with mixed strains) I got 46 gr. plus some popcorn buds for only 100W, so it isn't the most efficient set up but it's not too shabby and most important it fulfills my medication and recreational needs.
Keep it green!
Twoey is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2018, 06:42 AM #1780
Bumbatar

Bumbatar is a jewel in the roughBumbatar is a jewel in the roughBumbatar is a jewel in the roughBumbatar is a jewel in the roughBumbatar is a jewel in the roughBumbatar is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by saitama View Post
some lights off pics. midway through week 10.

View Image

View Image

View Image

How can it have a trippy mushroom like high while having the height and yield of a massive indica?? This is just creepy and unnatural like F*cking space aliens bred it or something.
Bumbatar is offline Quote