What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my girl gang

ridoo

keep the cables together and build a cheap hanger with cheap...hangers and clamps (the plastic stuff we call this serflex her..)

ridoo

and as i'm lazy i simply attach this protoled 1.0 to my cooltube which is gonna be used for flowering time, a simple node again

ridoo

some details pictures about how i hang the things around, the fact is that i like to be able to move the things precisely, especially the ventilators

ridoo

some shower curtain rings makes good ally her, some good rope, kind of paracord, and a little plastic stuff which is used for clothes, dunno how to call this, you know what it is but the name...sorry about that, and this makes a really cheap and very good system for hang and move precisely the ventilators inside the closet

there are 3 noctua fans which are gonna move air/plants during night shift

ridoo

and the babes, picture of the girls at first day in the closet, they come from another smaller one where they only have 4 led light...

more pics soon for see how they feel good under those cheap led

ridoo

thanks a lot yortbogey !

the ladys :

day 04

day 08

day 09

__

the small closet about 40cm x 40cm, used for mothers, cuttings some pre-veg also

started some cuttings

cuttings after 4 days

ridoo

day 18

they grow big and fast, they seems to like to be screened, the protoled light work perfect, i'll turn them into flowering at day 20, lighting them with a 250w HPS cooltubed

ridoo

Some data about this grow

cuttings are from supposed Purple Bud feminized seeds, i write supposed because we never saw any purple since my friends and me grow this beans...however this plant have some good genotype so we keep it.

containers are 6L, they are filled with a home made mix of lava gravels, small size, and coco.

I use plagron coco nutrients, already use them before, easy to use, good results, nice plants.

hand watering

while in veg in the smaller closet they received watering with plagron coco, 1ml, and some enzymes, ph 5.80

here the watering schedule and others dated details (doses are all in Liters or ml :

Day 00 put the clones under my diy led panel, late 10pm

Day 02 watering 3x1L, plagron coco 1.0ml, cannazymes 2.6, rhizotonic 0.5, ph 5.80

Day 08 watering 2x1L, 1L with plagron 1.5ml + 0.5 rhizotonic, 1L with plagron 1.5ml + 10ml cannazymes, ph 5.80

Day 09 installed the screen

Day 011 watering 3x1L, plagron 2.0 ph 5.80

Day 015 watering 3x1L, plagron 2.5, ph 5.80, little run off

Day 016 watering 1x1L, plagron 3.0, cannazymes 10.0, rhizotonic 0.5, ph 5.80, only 1L shared by the 3 plants

Day 018 watering 2x1L, plagron 3.5, cannazymes 10.0, ph 5.80

Day 020 switch from led 18/24 to HPS 250w cooltubed 12/12, flower time

Day 022 F02 watering 3x1L, plagron 4.0, ph 5.80, mni run off

Day 024 F04 watering 3x1L plagron 4.0 cannaPK 0.5, enzymes 5.0, ph 5.80

Day 026 F06 watering 3x1L, plagron 4.0, enzymes 5.0, PK 0.5, ph 5.78

here we are

Latest posts

Latest posts