What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my girl gang

ridoo

the small faty one on thr front
the montain killer on the back
they rule a part of my own place
they rule light stuff and noisy ventilators
they get drunk, often... ok, all the time
this is a real sticky gang

j79smalandlongar0.jpg

ridoo

hi Lougrew, thanks

they are saddly annonymous darlings... i call them A, B, C, D, and E, but E died quicly after coming in, che dont pas the entry test from cloning room to flowering chamber..

this is a close up of... C i guess, i recognize her hair dress

G

Hairy an chunky!!

That looks good for a keeper whats the smell
like?

ridoo

this one was cut somes days ago, it's drying for a part, another part is allready gettin vaporized as well :)

it was smelling very good while flowering, sweety, lightly acidifying suggary, fruity and little earthy to (??)

the smoke is nice, very sweet, makes me little stoned

i guess it's the same with a better light

the other pheno in my closet seems to be cross breed of "jack herrer" (do i hve to trust the guy who tell me this... i dont know... so...)

in fact the bud are long to flower, the smell is just kind of hallucinogenic stuff, and the buzz is close to some kind of speding haze but with a better taste, i dont like really taste of pure haze, but love that freaky buzz...

just one last is still flowering under the 250, she's getting to heavy so she turns upside down, but main stem dont breack, at the head new big callix appears and the top (which is getting near the "ground") is getting bigger...
got to take a good pic of this...

any "upsidedown growers" around ?? ;)

Last edited:

ridoo

the last stem i cut 2 days ago, getting quick dry, i have to do daily check for have perfect stuff...
this one stand on an old mag' cover, kind of seventies spirit and all that stuff, you know

G

AM i the only one HERE??

DO i see a welcome folks,the more friends
the better......

Hey ridoo nice little site you got,is that in france?
Cool last pic!

ridoo

hi Lougrew,
thanks for your message :) !

ho the site, it's international, bielorussian stuff, maybe the webmaster is french guy, the cooker

i'll keep posting my nicest pics on this forum, maybe posting my next diary in the proper section soon...

ridoo

the bud that goes upside down... this is the last one in the closet, i'll cut it tomorow morning, it looks nice, it was my first hydro setup under my 250w cooltubed, some cuttings of sadhu's are waiting for take the flo place... hehehe... i'm doing some upgrade of my closet in the same time

before that i do some good crop in coco, i was fan of coco medium, but my new room get some phongus or strange root problems... dont know what.. coco dont work here, that's all, i must go hydro from A to Z and allways care about cleaning and using neem oil and leafcoat and so on...
i got some ph adventures :p... but hydro is fun :) it's tripy as a star treck real stuff, dunno, "mini bud generator"

sorry, i'm done as a rat

:D

ridoo

ok, my closet is empty, this was the last one, the biggest :)

30cm long, smelling pretty good, lookin nice, for my first hydro setup and for a 250w i guess it's not that bad, hu ?

cheeers

rdx

(next setup is coming, Sadhu's from Mandala Seeds)

ridoo

some of my current stash from last crop...

current crop in progress... Sadhu from Mandala Seeds

a drosophil get glued in trichoms, bad boy... :)

G

Cool ridoo....

Hairy trichomes there boy!!!
SHould rock your house good..

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ridoo...welcome...very creative with your lighting friend..nice selection of images...DD

G

Hey back again bro!

Yah i got thrown off until that nice frosty pic,
she looks great man keep the cool shots flowing!!

Latest posts

Latest posts