What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HP Stadium

G

It's a newer brand of Hydroponic food on the market up here in Canada.

Pro Mix has a lot of peet which brings the PH down. 6.4 is not high for soilless mix, for hydroponics yes.

Here's a pic of a undetermined Kush strain at one week veg.

They are much bigger than that now. Had to do some thinning today. Big fans had to go.

TNJed

Love your stadium concept. I have limited space and a 600w HPS, with a 470 cfm fan pulling air out of the hood. I think I'm going to try some variation of what you have going on. I'm getting ready to start vegging some rooted clones for a week or so, and then throwing them into flower. I've got a couple AK-47's, a few purple kush girls, and something a friend made: it's (White WidowxPower Plant) x (Cotton CandyxNYC Deisel), and I can't wait to try it! I've got some Fox Farm Ocean Forest, a bag of perlite, Botanicare nutes, and a bunch of one and two gallon pots. Thank you so much for the idea and congratulations on your beautiful Hash Plant ladies! I can only hope that one day I will be as skilled and efficient in my garden as you are in yours!!!

Last edited:
G

WOW

one of the best grow threads in along time. Very nice setup and great use of limited grow space. I'll be giving this system a try for sure. Thanks for sharing your grow with us. Very nice use of space
Take care,
BG

G

Thanks guys.

I'll let them fill out some after the leaf plucking I have to do and then take/post them pics. It's something that has to be done with most trains in this system or they block out light from the secondary and neighbouring plants.

Unfortunately I ended up 2 shelves short of clones because 3 of us just happen to need clones off the mother rooms all within 2 weeks of each other. :badday:

My mother rooms are at full capacity now so this won't be happening in the future. New locations often have a few speed bumps along the way. worse things can happen than bad timing :badday:

sugabear_II

Veteran
hey northern farmer thanks for taking us along on the ride. Sorry about the shortage on clones for your rooms.

Maybe you could spread them out a bit and do a little training of side branches to make things fill out anyways... probably not worth the hassle though.

so how many weeks of veg before we see the flip?

-suga

G

Amazing grow with amazing deatail. This seems tailor maid for a swc/nft setup of tubes i used to run. ( 4" Abs feeding at one end, draining at the other. Water level about 1/2 full and airstones under each plant.) Maby time to dig up them old pipes and find another room. I was sure i had another 600 kicking around somewhere......

Inspirational. Thanks.

G

sugabear_II said:
hey northern farmer thanks for taking us along on the ride. Sorry about the shortage on clones for your rooms.

Maybe you could spread them out a bit and do a little training of side branches to make things fill out anyways... probably not worth the hassle though.

so how many weeks of veg before we see the flip?

-suga

It's my Kush room that is short. I've already done just that by spreading them out and I need the extra shoulder room anyways so it's not too much of a loss really.

The undetermined Kush really got the jump on me. Waiting for the side with the Purple Kush to get some height the other strain got ahead of them by a mile so it will spread out nice I think.

I will be 100% Purple Kush on the next run.

G

guest5703

dude NF pleeease continue with the pics!!! I really love that setup like everyone else, I wanna see that kush bloomin!

HashishinReidi

As gdwsaid , def one of thebest grow threads on here in along time .Thatis what i call one nice set up forsure .Thank for taking the time to post your grow .

G

Here's some pics at 3 weeks less the 2.5 shifts lost due to a main breaker crapping out.

Hash Plant room,

Purple Kush side,

and a side of Lemon Kush(supposedly).

V

vhGhost

Northern Farmer, this is exactly what i needed to see to get me motivated!! .. great grow rooms!

G

TrustNoOne said:
very nice setup NF. well thought out and neatly constructed.

how much water are they drinking in flower?

If most of my bags are dry and I'm not dealing with a cold snap up here then in the area of 100L(25 gals) every 2 days per room. 2x 100 L garbage cans are on standby.

V

vhGhost

well i'll be doing a "pimp my grow room" for a friend in the next few days and this is by far the best idea i've seen. Its simple and no need to by expesive Trays/plumbing, except for some wood. thnx alot northern farmer!!! nice to see some good canadian talent on here!!!
Have you thought about running co2? with cool tubes .. or do you prefer to keep it simple?

G

Have you thought about running co2? with cool tubes .. or do you prefer to keep it simple?

Each house I do is different. When I'm on a flip flop and I have no natural gas, buying propane to run 24h or using a c02 tank just is way out of control as an expense. If I'm in a neighbourhood and not out in the country it's too much traffic with equip.

Now I'm running one set up with both rooms on at night and dark in the day. I will run a c02 burner this winter for the needed heat because it gets down to -40 there. A 100lb tank will last me 1.5 weeks and it won't be a security risk there because it is in the boonies.

It is too warm in the summer to run a burner and I don't want to pay for a tank and constant refills.

Cool tubes I've though about, too complicated for this. Simple gets me almost 2lbs a bulb so I won't be fixing what's not broke. :sasmokin:

G

Great job, nice design. I've known a few to do stadiums, yours is a good design. I like how you use relays, and side by side rooms. Thanks for some insperation.