in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > mychorrizae

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
mychorrizae Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2017, 02:58 AM #11
deadhead77

deadhead77 will become famous soon enough
The snarky bad attitudes here is definitely a reason why instagram is more popular now days. Adapt or die my old friend
deadhead77 is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2017, 03:10 AM #12
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhead77 View Post
Thanks for the info. Although were you being witty saying dead head? I dont care for that if so
just referring to your handle, deadhead77, that's it
sorry if came off prickly was just trying to quickly answer your questions
if you like ig better enjoy it, i like icmag better that's why im here

not sure what the adapt or die thing is... like if i don't get on ig more im "dead"? lol
i guess.... your welcome (?)
Avinash.miles is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:53 PM #13
DocTim420
The Doctor is in...

DocTim420 has disabled reputation
Snowflake alert!
DocTim420 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:04 PM #14
I wood

I wood has disabled reputation
Wow.
Ask a fairly ignorant question, get valid well thought out answer from someone knowledgeable, then get whiny when the name you chose is used in the response.
Yeah, icmag is the problem here.
Wow.

Old 10-17-2017, 08:28 PM #15
DocTim420
The Doctor is in...

Exactly! Imagine that, instead of researching (aka googling) the basics of bacteria/fungi/protozoa (something I was taught in Junior High School---I think they call the "Middle School" now)...and then one of the smarter guys on ICMag helps him out--he gives Miles the "middle finger" by telling him--

Quote:
...Adapt or die my old friend
Yep, can't wait until the sons and daughters of Snowflakes (like Dead's) become the new world leaders and start piloting this planet we call Earth.

Old 10-17-2017, 09:32 PM #16
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
ok peeps lets not make things worse in there... who has something to say about myco?

Old 10-17-2017, 10:12 PM #17
DocTim420
The Doctor is in...

Promix PUR powder, imo is outstanding. Made by the same folks that distribute "GHA297" strain of mycos used by companies that also produce myco products.

https://www.amazon.com/Premier-Horti...mix+pur+powder

Just be aware of the expiration date, which is 3 years from date packaged. Tried to return a 5.3 lb package that was already 1 year dead....but they didn't want it. LOL, so they refunded my purchase and told me to keep the package, sweet!

Old 10-18-2017, 04:30 AM #18
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocTim420 View Post
Promix PUR powder, imo is outstanding. Made by the same folks that distribute "GHA297" strain of mycos used by companies that also produce myco products.

https://www.amazon.com/Premier-Horti...mix+pur+powder

Just be aware of the expiration date, which is 3 years from date packaged. Tried to return a 5.3 lb package that was already 1 year dead....but they didn't want it. LOL, so they refunded my purchase and told me to keep the package, sweet!
good advice!
i like VAM myco and im a big fan of Rootwise which is a great myco product and it's made/sold by a former ICMagger as well... gotta support the fam
rootwise also sells a specially phos unlocking mix as well.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2017, 04:37 AM #19
DeluxeBerry

DeluxeBerry will become famous soon enough
if you dont want people refering to you as dead head, dont make your username dead head lol duhhhhh
DeluxeBerry is offline Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 05:38 AM #20
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant future
Quote:
The snarky bad attitudes here is definitely a reason why instagram is more popular now days. Adapt or die my old friend
No, the reason IG is such a hit is that it gives loud stupid people a box to stand on, with hordes of much less intelligent folk to follow their wisdom.

While immensely popular, much of the stupidity and broscience driven from (some/parts of) the forums has found voice on IG. Look at any grower account with 10k+ followers and likely you will see pseudoscience and outright bullshit by the tonne.

How many of ya'll that believe in a flat earth is mindboggling, let alone the dozens of other affronts to modern civilization (all who are given a voice thanks to technological developements founded on the science they question to the core re: gravity, for example)..

And all this ignoring that mycorrhizal associations are dependent on a scarcity of phosphorous and water rarely seen in any but the most negligent of grows.

Adapt or die? When this free for all grow all is over, and personal growing is restricted as is tobacco and alcohol production, power concentrated in the hands of the few, all you clowns whose daily existence relies on social media will be the first up against the wall, so to speak. I hope you noodle armed catamites enjoy cockmeat sandwich, because that's all they serve where you're headed.

TLDR: IG is popular as it empowers weak minded fucks like you, but time will serve it's course.

Last edited by Mikell; 10-31-2017 at 05:49 AM..
Mikell is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.