What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto bloom leaf problem?

Vapor33

My first growth was going well, grew nice and full. It's an auto blume female so I delayed the bloom lights a little bit. Recently, a lot of the leaves started browning, drying, and just looking like shit. Both near the light and away from light (not heat from lamp). Both new and old growth. I realized I had been overdosing it with water soluble nutrients by 2 fold since the beginning of the growth but it just seems weird that it would only affect the plant now after a month+ of growth.

I've cut back on the nutrients and tried to flush it out with just water the last watering or two, but feeling worried. I've also started adding Calmag with waterings. Ideas?

Vapor33

I should add, it's an auto bloom so I don't know if this is just death due to age or something to be concerned about. Indoor growth, so no insects.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Best guess, without any additional information, is overfeeding. Nutrient burn. Cannabis is a very light feeder, in comparison to most plants. Standard plant food labels list concentrations which are much to 'hot' for cannabis. Cannabis uses about 1/4 to 1/3rd the amount most plants would use. :)