What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for advice on LED's for a PC grow case

Seshwan

Hi all,

I was hoping someone could recommend LED's for a PC grow case please? Any picture examples would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

DjKinetics

You are gonna have issues with the limited space. Not saying it's impossible but imo you gonna need to use weak led's so it doesn't light burn the plant.

Joint Lock

100w/3200K or 6500K COB chip
36v/1400ma

This driver should do u fine. This should run cool also . I had nicer yield under 6500K (color spectrum) due to more par and its a nice white color (like normal lighting) vs 3200k is more orange . I ran 200w of both spectrums with same cuts ect 2x each to make sure . 6500K will out yield 3200K .You could build this setup for as cheap as 15-30$ . Play your cards right and u should pull couple oz's with tie downs and LST depending on size of the case

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
100w/3200K or 6500K COB chip
36v/1400ma

This driver should do u fine. This should run cool also . I had nicer yield under 6500K (color spectrum) due to more par and its a nice white color (like normal lighting) vs 3200k is more orange . I ran 200w of both spectrums with same cuts ect 2x each to make sure . 6500K will out yield 3200K .You could build this setup for as cheap as 15-30$ . Play your cards right and u should pull couple oz's with tie downs and LST depending on size of the case

okok,
not an led user but,
i honestly believe a 100w chip is entirely tooo big for a pc case
not too mention would be hot as hell

but what do i know?

2 3570's run at halfpower would prolly be ok

Joint Lock

okok,
not an led user but,
i honestly believe a 100w chip is entirely tooo big for a pc case
not too mention would be hot as hell

but what do i know?