What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jaws gear banana Kush ibl

Americangrower

Veteran
Why chuck the male? If you have the room I would keep them for pollen. I would love to have banana kush pollen from a Ibl.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Why chuck the male? If you have the room I would keep them for pollen. I would love to have banana kush pollen from a Ibl.

If I get a male thats Ghost dominant I will chuck it but as of now im pretty sure they are 6040 dom very banana sweet smell to them I hope they presex soon because I want to know what is male and what is female I want banana kush x Jamaican Kings bread :)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
So far #1 and #3 are female! Anticipating 2 more plants to sex 1 though is looking to possibly be male (#2) and #4 not showing anything yet

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I'll be ordering some of these too. Seems to be as close to CB as you'll find..

Yup the cb is bk which is banana og just different filial gen most likely if we make enough seeds and ran them all I bet we could find something like the cb phenotypically :) I'm awaiting the s1's I'll be blessed if I can get Hammerheads work

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Really sweet like banana candy but they lightly differentiate I love it if I get a male and a good phenotype of kandy kush I will x em and make banana kandy :)

Zapadra

Yup the cb is bk which is banana og just different filial gen most likely if we make enough seeds and ran them all I bet we could find something like the cb phenotypically :) I'm awaiting the s1's I'll be blessed if I can get Hammerheads work

Lol. You and me both. :laughing:

I saw RB had a small s1 drop but there was no way I could land them.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Lol. You and me both. :laughing:

I saw RB had a small s1 drop but there was no way I could land them.

Me too i am not local to where the drop was especially with it being at the cup I say lucky cats who attended hopefully we can see some journal's on them :)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
So right now I checked my bananas and I have 3 official females #3 #1 and #4 anticipating #2 for its gender if male I have some ideas for him :)

Americangrower

Veteran
isn't that always the way it works..if you want girls its boys and when you want a male this happens ..hopefully the last 1 has balls

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
isn't that always the way it works..if you want girls its boys and when you want a male this happens ..hopefully the last 1 has balls

Right! Lol
Thanks I'm hoping for at least one if not thankfully I have more beans to run through to find one or more studs I definitely can't wait though to see which female and or females are keepers :)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
So...... #2 the sexless plant seems to now look male-ish going to wait a week or more incase the part developing is another shoot and not the claw looking sex part. I hope so! Got 3 females for sure! They got the pistils and calyx developed will post pictures inna day or two