What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluberry Garden

Good luck with your run ! I was lucky enough to get 12 seeds at cannafest in Prague in November. So a little bit ahead of release.

saitama

Good luck with your run ! I was lucky enough to get 12 seeds at cannafest in Prague in November. So a little bit ahead of release.

Thank you! How long are you flowering the ladies for? What type of structure do they have? I plan on letting them grow out instead of scrog this time so I would like to know if I need to keep height in check. Would love to see some pics of them in flower if you have them.

SuperWeed

Hi,
I'm growing since june last year. Love everything about it and totally hooked. Attending the girls and reading about everything related became my passion. I wanted to start a diary to learn and interact more with this great community. Peace!

Really nice work Brother. Happy Easter!

My whole world is upside down right now, but I'll be back!

Thank you! How long are you flowering the ladies for? What type of structure do they have? I plan on letting them grow out instead of scrog this time so I would like to know if I need to keep height in check. Would love to see some pics of them in flower if you have them.
I had two phenotypes so far. But most of them grow rather big. Buds are really huge but get very hard and compact after drying. When not topped the fan leaves are one of the biggest I've seen. I'll get pics up today.

Happy 420!!!

dKa5UIS.jpg

MPel8qS.jpg

j32Hb03.jpg

A Little update.
My reorganised vert tent is doing great. I did not decide yet if I'm going to finish with the vert hps. I'm making 4 more Cob led lamps 320w each.
5 clu048-1212 Citizen 6thgen cob >97 CRI 4000k each. I 've finished the first one today and light is just breathtaking. So beutiful color.
This is how it looks as of yesterday.
10x Purple Bud
9x Glueberry OG
12x critical 2.0+ vert
VgUSHdH.jpg

Suimh8N.jpg

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Just caught up, gonna jump aboard if yo don't mind guy-and everything is looking stellar!

I wish I knew how to make LED's!

Hello everyone And welcome :)

Some pics of lemon skunk scrog. It's slowly getting to the end. 7th week just finished today.
As it's my first grow with led and so powerful light I think I did decent job keeping them alive so far :)

I think this one is the most beautiful of the bunch. However I do not recommend greenhouse seeds. Of 9 seeds I think nearly every plant turned out looking and having completely different bud composition which will affect flowering times.

Just caught up, gonna jump aboard if yo don't mind guy-and everything is looking stellar!

I wish I knew how to make LED's!

Its really straight forward stuff. If you have some time watch growmau5 videos on YouTube and you will be building crazy setups in no time.

I can also help if you have any questions.

Boxfarm

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome friend! I am also new to growing. Looks like your skill level is i bit beyond mine! LOL! Nice looking setup you have there. I was looking into DIY LED's myself but gave it up and bought the MarsHydro 600. I'd be interested to hear what components you are using and cost etc. Keep up the good work... and those buds pics! I'll sub if you don't mind. Try to learn a thing or two...

Boxfarm

I was just reading up on this. This article has some good info on the subject:

http://www.growweedeasy.com/how-to-make-feminized-seeds#can-i-pollinate-the-same-plant

Your seeds will probably be female but with a much higher chance of being hermies. The info you want is right at the top of the article.

Wow. Thanks for help. Great find. I remember reading about producing feminized seeds but I totally missed that it would be the same concept in my case.

I 'll also throw a little update in.

Scrog tent is going crazy. the light is so strong that buds are turning purple. I think it's because of potassium and sulphur deficiency that makes anthocianin more prononounced, but I'll have to check on that latet. There is also second pheno among them more sativa like. These 3 girl will need a bit more time.

GastroGrower

Regardless of why they're purpling up, really beautiful plants.

I've never grown any Greenhouse Seeds - but from what I've seen that seems to be a common issue. Their genetics are stunning, but they need to work on stabilizing more so you know what you're going to get a little bit better.