What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluberry Garden

Critical 2.0 day 42nd of 12/12
picture.php

The roots start to emerge on top of coco that's something I'd like to see a little earlier and more pronounced but I think they are doing fine.
normal_20170324_190543.jpg

chase1

I'm impressed with how good things look for such a short time growing
Do you use anything other than base nutes
What yields have you had so far out of the very tent

I no a lot of ppl say purple stems are from colder temps but I did read some where that it can be caused by more of a nutrient imbalance your plants look healthy

Wendull C.

Veteran
Purple stems are the first sign of iron, nitrogen deficiency. Or imbalance in the soil. From the looks of your plants, it is not a soil imbalance.

Wow, so much people turned up :) Thank You so much its very encouraging.

Chase1 -> Just Canna Coco base nutes. PK if necessary. Sometimes i foliar spray rhizotonic or boost.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That Critical 2.0 looks sweet man! Looking super chunky for 6 weeks! Have you run it before? If so, how's the potency?

ScroG tent

Things are going good. I fucked up a little bit eralier because i left the strings from lst traininng on a couple of branches and it pinched in about 1mm deep. I think they will regenerate fast.

They are getting 1.7 EC feed right now. Water around 0.6 then +1.0 ec canna cocoa+b and 0.1 ec of PK13/14.

starke

Great looking plants. Think I'll tag along for a while to see how they turn out. Good luck.

Vert tents
They are getting ready, fast. They are bigger every day. Had some problems with blumats overdripping. Hate to loose a whole fresh nutrient tank.

picture.php

Cookies Kush, barneys farm. Calyxes on this one are huge.

picture.php

I chopped two branches of crtitical 2.0 because the broke. its super dense and trichomes are all milky. Colors are beutiful. And its 47 days of flower. insane. not even 7 weeks. I ran it before but in very poor conditions when i started in a garage. So i gave it a second Chance and it shines. Potency is there too.

Indica tent:
They are not getting enough attention but ill try to make it up to them :) But looking healthy and going strong.

Strains here are:
cookies kush x5
gluberry og x2
bubble kush x2

picture.php

LED test veg:
My led lamp seems to be working very good in veg. I finished the second one, almost the same. And ill use them at 600w to flower some plants :) Although plants in the led veg area also receive a little less love so things could be much better here.

album.php

chase1

Looking good mate I really like the vert grows lately there's some serious potential when dialed . I have a room using vert for the first time I like how much cooler they run without a shade