What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heath Robinson Strains

I remember the old HDF was very unpredictable, but the one I had was good..

Heath said it wasn't very uniform when he got it, but he's worked it in to a stable variety now.. I'll put a few pics up in this thread to show how they go for me..

I'm looking forward to them, I've also started a few more of the skunks.. some of them had great old school aromas and great yields..

Peace
BL

Y

Yard dog

I have some of his nlxg13/widows @ f5 & f6 haven't played with them for a few years but think I will start some....

Will do Zam,

Just hitting flower now some nice strong and vigorous looking specimens. A real Afghani/indica looking Skunk I've got my eye on too..

I'll get some pics in a few weeks.

Hope you enjoy the sk2 mate, good flavour.

Peace
BL

Heath Robinson skunk reaching for the light!
picture.php

Heath Robinson Heavy duty fruity..
picture.php

Peace
BL

DrGreenthumbVT

Wow Robbie- That AK looks amazing! Are you still growing that? What are you running for lights to pull those size buds? I had an AK strain about 7 years ago that looked just like this but we lost the strain over time. I miss it greatly.

DrGreenthumbVT

Hi Robbie

Thanks for showing your grow, it looks like you have done a great job of growing them out, I havent been active on here for quite some time so thank you for posting up, now im here im going to look around!

cheers

Heath
Heath - How do we get our hands of these amazing strains of yours? The AK47 reminds me of a strain that I had years ago.

Robbie - These grows look amazing. Would love to know the number of lights that you are using to achieve these results.

Sorry for the late reply.
The V3 started flower under 2000w but I swapped the lights for 2 X 315w CMH around 3 weeks in for height constraints. The crop of 24 x V3 yielded around 53 Oz if I recall.

Most crops in that room grow under 2000W (2 X 1000) DE HPS

Peace
BL