in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Critical Kush Barneys Farm

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Critical Kush Barneys Farm Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2015, 10:40 PM #21
deadein

deadein is on a distinguished road
Toine G ! Looking grea!, My fan leaves are starting to yellow currently. I noticed your fan leaves a really green, I did keep feeding some Pure Blend Grow to help, but they are yellowing, which I know in flower is going to happen, but I love the lush green in flower, I am a new grower, how you keep those fan leafs green thru flower?

Nice youtube of the Critical Kush, this strain looks amazing when they start to bulk up ! I cant wait to try this smoke out !

HereIGrowAgain - Im going to let them go at least 9 weeks, I just have 6 others waiting in a cab that they are out growing fast, so I need to get these done, and the new ones into the tent, I will wait ! My Harvest date is around Jan 6 or so... so stay tuned for some final pics and some smoke out reports !
deadein is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2015, 04:51 PM #22
deadein

Hey Toine G , we started out grow at the same time! I just watched your grow video on youtube and we started and will be harvesting around the same time. We can post some harvest pics together here... I'll keep checking your youtube also..
deadein is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2015, 05:01 PM #23
Toine G.

Toine G. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadein View Post
Toine G ! Looking grea!, My fan leaves are starting to yellow currently. I noticed your fan leaves a really green, I did keep feeding some Pure Blend Grow to help, but they are yellowing, which I know in flower is going to happen, but I love the lush green in flower, I am a new grower, how you keep those fan leafs green thru flower?

Nice youtube of the Critical Kush, this strain looks amazing when they start to bulk up ! I cant wait to try this smoke out !

HereIGrowAgain - Im going to let them go at least 9 weeks, I just have 6 others waiting in a cab that they are out growing fast, so I need to get these done, and the new ones into the tent, I will wait ! My Harvest date is around Jan 6 or so... so stay tuned for some final pics and some smoke out reports !
Thanks...I think mine are staying green because I was going strong with the nutrients about 1300ppm.
Toine G. is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2015, 05:03 PM #24
Toine G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadein View Post
Hey Toine G , we started out grow at the same time! I just watched your grow video on youtube and we started and will be harvesting around the same time. We can post some harvest pics together here... I'll keep checking your youtube also..
Cool I just need to learn how to post pictures from my cell phone.

Old 12-16-2015, 05:47 PM #25
strandloper

Looks good

Old 12-16-2015, 06:25 PM #26
deadein

Critical Kush LARGER View

Should be able to click thru to see a bigger image.

https://imgur.com/a/WsuPC
deadein is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:19 AM #27
Toine G.

Day 58 flowering

Old 01-02-2016, 11:33 AM #28
Toine G.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160102_013612.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	344549 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160102_013409.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	344550

Old 01-02-2016, 06:13 PM #29
deadein

Toine G , Nice photos! I want to ask you what nutrients you are using, and are you using a grow nutrient high in Nitrogen? throughout the grow? I watched your new youtube video also, nice looking plants. Im going to try and feed my higher nutrients on the next session.

I started a flush on these last week, Im on the last week, and everything is going great. I used my microscope and the glands are just starting to go cloudy now, Im chopping on Jan 10. I took a sample off one of the plants, thats currently drying. Just waiting for the final week and some more cloudy/amber to appear.
deadein is offline Quote

Old 01-03-2016, 09:54 AM #30
Toine G.

Thanks @deadein your plants are looking good also...I'm using Advanced Nutrients 3-part pH perfect, and yea they are pretty high in nitrogen, I use the Micro, Grow and Bloom all the way to the end of flowering...I'm chopping down my ladies on January 10th also, I'm hoping at that point they'll have at least 20% amber.